Hybrid View

Default Mark and Tia married at CSA on 5-17-11

We couldn't have picked a better place to get married! This was the wedding of my dreams and the resort photographer was awesome! I have a ton more picture so if you would like to see more visit this link or tell me your email address

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8&l=f4aea03cfb

Name:  07961139small.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  29.8 KBName:  07961023small.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  38.5 KBName:  07961142small.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  35.6 KB

Which resort photographer took your pics?

These were at Couples Swept Away, what an amazing experience going there. He was very good!

Quote Originally Posted by JackNJen View Post
    Which resort photographer took your pics?
    Cecil. He was fantastic! He gave us great direction. He didn't rush us around at all. Very professional and we couldn't be happier with our pics.

you looked very pretty! Congrats! :O))

You looked beautiful and that sunset is perfect!!!!!! Congratulations

Gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Thank you so much guys! My mom and I were impressed with the ladies in the salon who did our hair and make up, and the sunsets here were incredible every single night, was in complete awe

Beautiful thanks for sharing

Love the pictures! I am getting married at CSA June 13th. You put my resort photographer fears at ease!

oh great!! These are def proof that they do a good job!! And congrats, you are going to have a blast there!!

Congrats! I have to say that these are probably the best photos I've seen from a resort photographer! We are going with Stacey Clarke (next year on 5/16), but we are discussing a photo session on another day in regular clothes with a resort photographer. We will be sure to ask for Cecil if we decide to do that! You and your mom look absolutely beautiful! I have to say....your husband can jump really high! lol

hahahha yes he surprised me with that jump!! And thank you so much!! I will let my mom know you said that You will also see photographers walking around the restaurants and pool/beach, they will be taking pics and you can buy them, just go to the desk near Feathers and the gift shop. Have a blast!! We are already planning a trip for next year, cannot wait!!