Default Anyone going to CSA in August?

Doesn't seem like there will be many people at CSA in august. We'll be there for our 42nd anniversary 8-19-2011 - 9-3-2011. It will be our 4th trip there and I'am ready to start packing now. Can't wait to get some sunshine. We live in SoCal and our weather has been so gloomy. Staying in the og BFS, love the bungalow feeling. Well I hope to see some others there,if not more beach for us!

Itís because itís HOT HOT HOT in August. Take lots of sunscreen lotion.

Have fun !

Life is good

We will be there for our 3rd Anniversary.

Default brawd

Quote Originally Posted by momof2 View Post
    Doesn't seem like there will be many people at CSA in august. We'll be there for our 42nd anniversary 8-19-2011 - 9-3-2011. It will be our 4th trip there and I'am ready to start packing now. Can't wait to get some sunshine. We live in SoCal and our weather has been so gloomy. Staying in the og BFS, love the bungalow feeling. Well I hope to see some others there,if not more beach for us!
    yep!!!!!! We're from Louisiana and will be there 8-25-thru 9-4 and will be celebrating our 40th anniversary! This is our 2nd trip to csa, we just found paradise last year. We're also doing a vow renewal on 8-29 and our son and his wife will be making their first trip to csa with us. We were at csa in Sept. 2010 and that's when my husband decided he wanted to do a vow renewal this year for our 40th. I guess you're never too old-right? We can't wait to return home, counting the days...

We will!!!!! It is definitely warm but its nice because its not super busy

Yes my husband and I will be going from 8/23 to 8/30. It is our 7th anniversary and second visit to csa. We will be in the bfvs and looking forward to it. The other person is correct its really hot but you get used to it. We have been to jamaica in aug, nov, and jan. We think august was the best time. Just bring extra clothes and suntan lotion to deal with the humidity.

We will be there the 25th-31st...1st time to Swept Away but 4th time to Jamaica...can't wait! We usually go end of April beginning of May for our anniversary but became a grandma so had to push it out till August. We are staying in the BFVS...

We'll be at CN from 8/17/11-8/23/11 but we'll be doing a Trading Places to CSA during the time that we're in Jamaica. We're very excited to see CSA as it was a tough choice between CSA and CN.

We're planning on trying the Banana Stuffed French Toast at CSA for breakfast the day we go!

D&J

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    yep!!!!!! We're from Louisiana and will be there 8-25-thru 9-4 and will be celebrating our 40th anniversary! This is our 2nd trip to csa, we just found paradise last year. We're also doing a vow renewal on 8-29 and our son and his wife will be making their first trip to csa with us. We were at csa in Sept. 2010 and that's when my husband decided he wanted to do a vow renewal this year for our 40th. I guess you're never too old-right? We can't wait to return home, counting the days...
    Congratulations on your 40th! We renewed our vows the 1st time we went to CSA. It was our 25th and my husband set it all up with our TA so I was really surprised! At that time it wasn't a Couples resort it was just called Swept Away. We fell in love with the property at that time and haven't wanted to try any of the others. Hope to meet you sometime during our stay.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    We have the same idea .... we made our first trip to Jamaica and CSA shortly after our 20th anniversary and have been back each year since. We plan on renewing our vows next year for our 25th.
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

We too will be there in Aug. celebrating our 32nd anniversary and also my birthday can't wait counting the days would love to be able to meet up with others doing the same.

Guess we will have CSA all to ourselves..lol..we will be there too also celebrating our anniversary 32nd..we will be there Aug. 26 to Sept 3...when is you anniversary?? ours is Aug 19