Thread: CSA Newbies

Default CSA Newbies

This will be our first trip to CSA and the message board has been great! We just picked up our tickets and were told that we would have to search out our shuttle when we arrive at the airport. Any tips on where to go would be appreciated. Also I thought I read a while back that they have clamato juice at CSA - is this true?
    Thanks

Will be our first time at CSA but when we arrived at the airport last year for our CSS trip we just headed to the Couples lounge. They made sure from there we made it to the proper bus... of course after a bit of time to enjoy a couple Red Stripes! ;-)

If it really works any differently I'd like to know too.

There's no searching. Once you clear Customs, go out the only doors you can, to the left. Walk to the corner and take another left. The Couples Lounge is directly in front of you. They will take care of everything from that moment on.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by LAS View Post
    This will be our first trip to CSA and the message board has been great! We just picked up our tickets and were told that we would have to search out our shuttle when we arrive at the airport. Any tips on where to go would be appreciated. Also I thought I read a while back that they have clamato juice at CSA - is this true?
    Thanks
    No worries. So here is what you do, go through immigration, pick up your bags, and head through the baggage check. Once you leave that you turn left (the only way to go, follow the crowds). And you enter a big room with lots of resort offices. Couples is on your left, just turn that way and you cannot miss it.

It would be almost impossible to go the wrong way in the entire process. Once you get to the lounge, they will take your bags, get your name, and point you to the bar. From there you will wait between 1 and 15 min, and then the couples employees will yell out the bus is leaving for swept away. Just follow your luggage. Remember to tip the red hat guys $1 per bag, and grab a $20 or so for your driver.

Enjoy

Thanks for the info. Sounds pretty straight forward. Sooo looking forward to getting there. Only 11 days to go and counting down...!!