Hybrid View

Default January 2012 MLK week

Looking forward to first visit to CSA after three years at the now closed Breezes Rio Bueno... message board and TA reviews are awesome - I know we made the right choice. We're already counting down!

I'm not sure what the dates are for MLK week but my hubby & I will be there Jan 22-Feb 4th.
    It's our 6th or 7 th yr - but who's counting We've been coming to Negril since 1985 & if you love JA, you'll absolutely LOVE this resort! You'll want for nothing! There's so much do or just lay on the beach & RELAX! It really doesn't get better than CSA! Welcome Home & Welcome to the Family! Cindy

Thanks, Cindy... we'll be there 1/14 - 21 so we'll just miss you - We can't wait to return to JA - and we're so looking forward to experiencing CSA... the countdown continues!

Jet Blue just released their schedule thru February - so we got our tickets for January 14-21 - Now the countdown really begins! We were sitting on our local beach - sipping our Red Stripes just yesterday - and dreaming ahead!

Default Two tennis players / active sports coming jan 13-18

Just booked our second trip to CSA for January 13-18. Can't wait. We had a blast last time:tennis, golf ( going to pass on that this time- lost so many balls!) snorkel, cruises, hobie...
    Would love to find some other similar leveled tennis players for mixed doubles. We are both 3.5 usta. From DC but don't hold that against us- we do not work for government in any way.

My first trip to CSA will be in January 2012 - just wondering what MLK week is?

LAS - MLK - Martin Luther King, Jr. national holiday is Monday, Jan. 16 - my wife and I have used this week as our "same time - next year" week for our Jamaica vacation. 3 1/2 months to go - I've got to figure out the countdown - sleeps until we get to CSA for our first of what I'm sure will be many visits... see you all there!

looks like we'll (unintentionally) be there jan 12-17

99 more days! lol

We will also be there Jan 11 - 18th. Hope to meet up with all of you there. First time for us at Couples.

We will be there the 16th-23rd! Super excited- 18 days away!!! First vacation for us ever alone as a couple so this should be fun.

Wow you guys are getting close!!!! We just returned in early December and miss it so much already!!! Have a great time on your trip!!!!! We loved the bamboo bar on the beach. It's the one with the round wooden stools. Say hi to "Bones"!!! Great bartender!!!! Miss his dirty bananas!!!! Would love to get his receipe

Hey everyone! My fiance and I will be there January 17th-24th. We will be getting married on the beach on the 20th! All are invited! See you soon!

Default First timer

4 of us flatlanders will be there Jan14 - 21. Second trip to JA - looking forward to this one!

Sillygirl- that is just super exciting!! Congratulations!!

Sillygirl - congratulations! My wife and I will be there - she can't miss a wedding! See you both on the beach! Luis

Quote Originally Posted by LuisinItaly View Post
    Sillygirl - congratulations! My wife and I will be there - she can't miss a wedding! See you both on the beach! Luis
    We will look for you and your wife Luis. We are Dan and Niki. See you soon!

Hope you ALL have a wonderful time! We're right behind you & can hardly wait! Have a SAFE trip & ENJOY!!! Cindy