Hybrid View

Default Review from a first timer

Just returned from CTI this past Tuesday. Went to the island on Friday when it opened, set up shop in front of the tower facing the sea, disrobed ( for the first time ever), and enjoyed the sun. For those of you that have never done it before try it, I cannot tell you how wonderful it really is. After about an hour more people arrived, yes the pool is more active then the right side. Got up and ordered drinks and stayed for about 2 hours. Did not have time to go Saturday or Sunday due to a family members wedding, but did go back on Monday. Had the intention of only staying for two hours and it ended up being 7 by the time we left. Set up right by the pool this time, meet some really nice people and had lunch there. As all the reviews say, no one judges you or cares, were all there for a relaxing time. My ending words- TRY IT. Have plans to go next August already.

Hi Brimeg. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the AN experience and plan to return to CTI. A few threads down from this one is one called 'feedback after your vacation' which I started some time last year. It has been a popular one-stop-shop for those seeking feedback on peoples first AN experiences, good or bad. Most of them, like yours, have been good and this only goes to help convince people that getting nekkid is not full of the potential emotional trauma that we might think. May I ask you to cut and paste your excellent post into that thread so as to continue the threads good work to date.

Many thanks!

You should put this on the 'Feedback after your vacation' thread.