Default Nikki & Simon CSA 05/17/2011

Just got back from our wedding at CSA. We got married at 11am on May 17th, 2011 surrounded by 13 of our guests. We couldn't have asked for better weather. We have only received from our photograher, Stacey Clarke (booking her was the best decision we made regarding the wedding!)
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Congrats!!!! Lovely couple! We met your hubby in the gift shop the night we arrived... You made a pretty bride

Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing

Thanks so much!! We saw you guys walk by - you both looked lovely and so happy =)

So happy we all got such awesome weather!! I was so hot in my dress! haha

I got married at 5:30 that same day, same spot. I saw your wedding and it was beautiful! Love your dress, you guys looked awesome! Congrats!!

Great pictures!! Congrats!

Thanks guys!!

@ Trancediva88 - oh ya! Congrats to you!! We went on the Catamaran Cruise that afternoon so probably just came back right after yours wrapped up.

I was a little upset because the ceremony decorations were not put up like I had asked but I didn't even notice until after the ceremony! I was defintely in my own little world.

Beautiful pics! We used Stacey also and she was awesome! Did she tell you how long before you would receive your photos?