Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by improvgirl View Post
    Great job!!!

It's my goal to try to go without Spanx. I'm down to 170... Still 30 lbs to go before September but I had a couple of vacations and special events that sidetracked me.
    I had a vacation that side tracked me as well. Plus, a week of my fiance's youngest staying with us, so there was junk food in the house (where there normally isn't). Why did I eat mini bagel pizzas? lol

I would have loved to go without spanx....alas, that is not happening.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by toplopper View Post
    I'm down to 150. Well 152, but it's the scale on the wii so i adjusted it down since i dont feel its 100% accurate lol 10 more for my goal which I dont see myself reaching by the time we leave on May 8th. I guess I can be proud that I lost 75% of my goal and I need my dress taken in over 3 inches.

Congrats to everyone!! even if we dont make our goals at least we took the initiative!!
    Agreed! 75% of your goal is awesome!! I needed to lose 100 lbs and lost 65 (maybe 70 by the time we leave). That's still tremendous effort. Hey, and I bought my dress a sized smaller than I was measuring at the time AND ended up having it taken in quite a bit.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Stacie & Chris,
    My wedding(vow renewal) is on May 31st! I still have a month to go so I am aiming for 170lbs now since I am upto 180! I was really hoping that this time around I would look and feel like a princess! I was 124lbs 15 years ago and had the wedding everyone else wanted. Boo-hoo-hoo! Kay, now that I am done with that I will start losing!
    Tammi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3