Default Internet Connection at CSS

Can anyone tell me if Internet connection is available at CSS?

Yes, We were in D block and had good internet service in the room.

Yes it is. You should have wifi access from all rooms. Last year in E2 our wifi access was very limited mostly only available from the balcony. All preceding years our internet access was great and had fast connection speeds. There are wifi repeaters located in various locations around the resort so access should be pretty good all over. Also, there are four or five computers available in the games room next to the lobby as well as wifi access there.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Yep. They have the Internet. We used our Netbooks in our rooom and while at the pool. My Kindle also worked great. If you don't want to bring your own laptop, you can use the computer room next to the lobby.

Safe Travels,
    suzyQ

Internet is available at no charge with WiFi. Wifi service is hit or miss in the rooms,but in the game room wifi is great. They do have a few free to use PC's also in the gameroom

Yes it is available. They have computers in the game room, and we had wifi in our room in the A block. No worries
    Linda

There is wifi better in some areas than others or u can use their cpu...

WIFI is excellent at CSS. We were able to go on line from most areas even outside of the building complex. Computers also available.

the resort is wii fied (is that a word) and the internet lounge has computers also

We just got back from there this past saturday (so sad!) and we were in the B block, we had access from our patio and very low access in our rooms. Some nights we did not have it at all, especially when it was raining.

I would hate to leave a laptop in my room without it being secure. Are the room safes large enough to store a laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPasoAggie View Post
    I would hate to leave a laptop in my room without it being secure. Are the room safes large enough to store a laptop?
    why? my wife and i left two macbooks, 3 point and shoot cameras, 3 pair of sunglasses, and cash laying around and never had the slightest worry

Quote Originally Posted by ElPasoAggie View Post
    I would say really only large enough to store an iPad, a netbook or maybe a 13" laptop. The safes aren't that large.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013