Default Biggest Balconies: CSS or CSA?

I'm still trying to decide which resort to pick for my summer 2012 trip, but I've narrowed it down to SS and SA. Does anyone have suggestions for the best balconies/verandahs? I'd love a HUGE one, and even prefer that over having a big room...

We were at SA and SS in May/11. At SA we had a beachfront suite. The verandah is really big. There is a chaise lounge rocker and two big cushioned chairs. Great for entertaining our friends or spending the day. At SS we had a penthouse suite and the verandah is not as big. It was a bit of a walk to the beach as well. Surprisingly, SS had so many other charms that the smaller balcony didn't matter. We had a ball at both resorts.

The standard rooms at CSA all have big balconies with built in couch and a table and chair.
    At CSS some rooms have small balconies, others have larger. Non have the built-in furniture.

Might I suggest CSA and pick the Atruim Suite, the Verandah felt as big as the room and has its own hammock. There is no TV in this room type and for some this is a deal breaker.

CSS on the average have larger balconies. Although the beachfront suite category @ CSS have very large balconies. Also @ CSS block A & B have small balconies. Block C do not have any balconies,but blocks D,E,F & G have huge balconies

I'm sorry...I'm still giggling at the "I'd love a HUGE one." lol

hahaha whoops... maybe I should have specified a huge BALCONY

Thanks for the help everyone! I think we're going with SA and we're going to splurge on the beachfront verandah suite (I'd prefer the beachfront suite, but my husband might die if he doesn't have a TV for a week...)

Time to start saving those pennies!!

We have had a beachfront room at css and the balcony was tiny, just a chair and a table set. We then moved to Gblock not sure what catagory but the balcony had the same table chair set and a double chaise on a nice large balcony with a great view. That balcony was my own private paradise!!

They are all plenty big for 2 people. Some of them you could have a party on but let's hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    CSS on the average have larger balconies. Although the beachfront suite category @ CSS have very large balconies. Also @ CSS block A & B have small balconies. Block C do not have any balconies,but blocks D,E,F & G have huge balconies
    The Beachfront Suite categories at CSS are buildings A & B. I believe it was the Oceanfront Suites you were referring to with the large balconies.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013