Thread: Tie Dye?

Default Tie Dye?

Hi Everyone!
    My fiance and I were checking out all of the fun activities online. I came across "tie dye day" and had a question. Do you bring something to tie dye? Buy something there to tie dye? Anyone done this?
    Thank you!
    Lisa

We did it at CTI. We missed it the first year, but took our own t-shirts the next year for our kids. They had shirts available, though.
    Vicky

We stumbled across the tie dye at CSA on accident. It was raining, and we were roaming around the resort, and viola! Entertainment! They will provide a t-shirt (I think they charged $6 to your room for each) OR you can bring your own thing. I had a white cover-up on that day in which we tie dyed. Also, my husband ran back to the room for a white undershirt. We also did a shirt from the resort.
    I would suggest if you are planning on doing it, bring your own. I think the sizes were limited too.
    Have fun!

We did the tie-dying at CN this year. The women who did it was lots of fun. The cost was $7.00 a shirt.

She will do the complete process for you if you want - we let her wrap up the shirts, but had lots of fund applying the paint and making our own design.

Jenni

They supply the shirts but you can always bring something of your own if you want
    Dorene from Brooklyn (loves CN)

We did this at CN. We bought shirts from the tie dye lady - you can also buy them from the resort or bring your own. If you BYOS, you'll still need to pay for the tie dye - it was around $7 in 2008. We bought the shirts from the lady which covered this fee. Many different items from sarongs, tank tops, children's onesies etc.

They provided the shirts. It was $7 each at CN. Not sure if you'd get discount for bringing your own shirt or not. Popular sizes did run out. For women, they had v-neck white t's and white wifebeaters. The white v-neck I got (wifebeaters were gone) was kind of strange - very high neckline - so I ripped off the neckline to make it more loose. Next time, I'll probably bring something that I knew fit in a way I liked. But for $7, not a big deal!

Do they do tie die at CSS?