Thread: Which room???

Default Which room???

Hi!!

My hubby and I are planning a trip to CSA in the fall and I just CANNOT decide which room is best for us! Does anyone have any experience with the different rooms available?

Here's our wishlist:

Ocean/beach view
    Large veranda
    Most "tropical" decor
    shower AND tub

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks so much.

Beachfront veranda suite, first or 3rd floor .

Vacabound, I could email you z pic from our first floor veranda if you like.

I am a firm believer in who cares....we are rarely in our room anyways!!! To pretty to be in there more than about 5 hours a night

If you really want an ocean/beach view you need to go with the beachfront suite or beachfront verandah suite...here you'll see them called BFS or BFVS. As far as "tropical decor" I don't know what your definition is but the decor at CSA is pretty simple across the board with basically all white linens and drapes, tile floors, wood shutters...that basically covers it. If you go to the CSA web page, click on accommodations and read the room descriptions you'll be able to choose a room category that fits your needs. Also go to the map and view pictures of the rooms, they are absolutely accurate.

http://couples.com/swept-away/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Vacabound, I could email you z pic from our first floor veranda if you like.
    softail, I would love to see that picture please. my email is liz@cardinalaquatechpools.com
    Thanks! we are staying in the BVS and hoping for the bottom floor!

Thanks so much, I would appreciate the pic! I'm at paulacloud@gmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    softail, I would love to see that picture please. my email is liz@cardinalaquatechpools.com
    Thanks! we are staying in the BVS and hoping for the bottom floor!
    We asked for this too but got second floor. Wasn't too disappointed though because the tradeoff for beachfront access is no privacy! Second floor was wonderful and third might be better because you would be able to see over all the palm trees for the best ocean view.

We staye in the Atrium Suite and loved it. Had a beach view with more privacy than Beach Front. Not too close to the road or the beach, only 4 units in a building. No tub, but we will stay in AS again on our next visit

If it don't say "Beachfront", it ain't on the beach...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Default Beachfront suite

Have eny one stay in a beachfront suite at couple negril?