Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We will be there is less than 36 hours!
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

@San Souci bound - we will overlap for part of our stay - we will be there from July 28-Aug6!

127 days...but who's counting???

Quote Originally Posted by NStrong View Post
    @San Souci bound - we will overlap for part of our stay - we will be there from July 28-Aug6!
    Awesome! Let the countdown begin!

12 days left until we return HOME!!!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

10 days and a wake up!

I know i've said this alot but I'm excited. We just can't wait to see all of our "old" friends, staff members and to meet all of our new friends. Ok, I'll shut up now. Time to go to work, UGH!! It's getting really hard to concentrate at the office.

See everyone soon!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

16 days and we'll be there, i'm ready to enjoy the fun that everybodys talking about.

8 days and we're there, I can't wait to leave Tuscaloosa to relax and get away from everything.

My husband and I are very excited to go to CSS, we are 48 days and counting, we are going for our 20th anniversary! We have never been to Jamaica or a Couples Resort, we have been to a nice resort in Mexico but we are very excited and starting to count the days down! Any suggestions of things we should not miss while we are there?

29 Days before we return home to CSS for the 3rd time.

We were at CSS for six days last week and it was the best time of our life. They were so nice to us that my wife tried booking last night but couldn't book because the date were to far out for the flight . We could book the room but their were no flight. The bar tenders were great ( Marsell) (Jessie) and (orlando) and lets not foreget my freind Chadrick, with these people working you can't go wrong.

43 days almost to the minute.....that sounds like a very long time. I can't wait until we get to the single digits.

Woohoo! 309 days here! Everyday is one step closer!

Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    We were at CSS for six days last week and it was the best time of our life. They were so nice to us that my wife tried booking last night but couldn't book because the date were to far out for the flight . We could book the room but their were no flight. The bar tenders were great ( Marsell) (Jessie) and (orlando) and lets not foreget my freind Chadrick, with these people working you can't go wrong.
    grant....thanks for providing a few barenders names. It's always good to know since it's important to have a good realtionship with them (my favorite staff member at any resort). We are at 41 days and counting down. This will be our first Couples trip and we're really looking forward to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2