Default come on july 24th!

we are less then 30 days!! we are newbies and can not wait! whoooo whooo!
    i am gunna soak up the sun looking out on bloody bay sipping on a dirty banana!
    see ya at couples negril!

Dirty Bananas...YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you have been reading the message board! LOL
    Have a great time and have a dirty banana for me please!!
    I'm a newbie too so have no idea what they taste like! haha

Us "newbies" arrive on July 25th and can't wait. The official countdown has begun :-)

We are at CSA July 23rd - July 31st. Its our first time and we absolutly can not wait. Luckly I have been reading this message board every day for several months so I have a pretty good idea whats going on! We can not wait to be there!!!

hey we are less than 30 days too...we will be at CN the 26-29 and then on to CTI until the 2nd cya there :-)
    Eric and Rachael from Texas

Next year you won't be newbies and you will get to go to the repeaters dinner...lol Arriving July 23 for our 3rd time at CN, 4th to Jamaica.

south is representing rsmith 2078! kkld from louisiana!!

jamaicanushappy; i know we will make that repeaters dinner!! this year newbies and counting down!!

Hi we too are newbies arriving on the 24th July. We are from the UK and are looking forward to our first experiences at couples.

no doubt...will we see you there kkld? If so when and where?

HELLO..... WE are newbies arriving on July 30,2011. We are from Altantic City,look forward to our first EXPERIECES t COUPLES NEGRIL. JOHN & ERNESTINE

Sounds like we got quite a crowd taking over CN that week. We are from Southeastern Pa. We will be there from July 23 til the 30th. Celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and my 48th ( yikes!!) birthday. Two weeks and 3 days to go and I am proud to say I HAVE started packing!!

we are arriving the 24th! we will be around. lol you cant miss my honey he is a huskly tall fella! im healthy myself and we are both blonde. wish i could give you a specific time but who knows! lol we will be with another couple. hope to see you there! i thought about tshirst that say our server name! what ya think?

We will be on our honeymoon at CSS July 24th! We are so excited. Neither of us have been to a Couples Resort before- looking forward to the adventure!

We'll be arriving at CSA on monday evening July 25th, 2011. We can't wait!! I don't really like the looks of the 10 day forecast but we'll have fun no matter what!! Looking forward to the beach and hopefully meeting new friends that like to have a good time!!

bkeyes 88 i looked at the forecast. i know it rains everyday pretty much. but is this gunna be more than normal? let us pray for sunshine!

I'm really hoping for sunshine but as it stands right now they're calling for 60% chance of rain for 3 of the days we're there . I'm not sure if that means, it's just going to rain and quit or if it's going to rain all day. Theirs a "Tropical Wave" out in the atlantic that I believe is influencing the forecast so hopefully it breaks up or changes direction. I don't care if it rains for a little bit as long as it clears off enough to enjoy the beach and pools!!

Come on July 26....fading out and losing focus here in the states...
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)

rsmith2078. No doubt!! my mind is definitely going in to vacation mode already!! only 2 more days!!

No worries Mon if you check out the hour by hour you will see not all day besides weather men are wrong a lot at least as much as the percentage of rain they are calling for!!!!
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)