Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Actually....

We do offer a military discount. Call 800 COUPLES for details.
    Well allright Randymon, that is a very nice gesture on behalf of Couples. Youze guys rock!

Wow, really? We just got back last week! Never even occured to me to ask. Will ask next time

Yookster,

Please let your travel agent know that he/she can also book directly with Couples Resorts and offer you the military discount.

Couples Resorts

Is the discount available for Vets or is for those serving us most wonderfully?
    Eileen

Here are more details regarding our military discount policy:

We are pleased to announce a new promotion for US military personnel. This is for active and retired personnel that carry valid identification.

• A 10% discount on current available HOTEL ONLY rates. The Military discount will only be applied if reservation is confirmed at least 46 days from time of arrival or at time of full payment (if within 46 days).

• All guests utilizing the Military Discount are required to bring their military id card for proof of identification to the resort upon check in. Lack of valid identification will result in loss of discount with the difference payable at time of check in.

• Military Discount is not available for travel December 26- January 2, and February 11 - 26

• Military Discount is only available through Couples Resorts’ reservations center (client direct or travel agent).

• Military Discount is not valid for group travel

Note: Not valid for Secret Rendezvous or Couplicious Wednesday Escape Specials.

See sample of blank military id http://www.triwest.com/unauth/conten...aryIDCards.pdf

Couples Resorts

Unfortunately I talked to my TA and she informed me that if you book a package (chartered flight) you cannot get this!! Bummer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Here are more details regarding our military discount policy:

We are pleased to announce a new promotion for US military personnel. This is for active and retired personnel that carry valid identification.

• A 10% discount on current available HOTEL ONLY rates. The Military discount will only be applied if reservation is confirmed at least 46 days from time of arrival or at time of full payment (if within 46 days).

• All guests utilizing the Military Discount are required to bring their military id card for proof of identification to the resort upon check in. Lack of valid identification will result in loss of discount with the difference payable at time of check in.

• Military Discount is not available for travel December 26- January 2, and February 11 - 26

• Military Discount is only available through Couples Resorts’ reservations center (client direct or travel agent).

• Military Discount is not valid for group travel

Note: Not valid for Secret Rendezvous or Couplicious Wednesday Escape Specials.

See sample of blank military id http://www.triwest.com/unauth/conten...aryIDCards.pdf
    Does that mean you can combine it with promotions like the really early ones where you get the resort credit?

So actually, it does not apply to Vets that didn't retire from service, is that correct?
    Eileen

Did anyone find out how much the discount is???

jjprescott,

The discount is 10%

Hi my husband is Active duty so we are Military too! We got a deal with our ITT office and they even said you can pay with your Military Star card for the whole trip plus Airfare if we wanted to. Couples Resort will give you a Discount too if you call and tell them your Military We go in Oct. and it will be our first time!

Great MarineWife1122! Which resort are you going to? I''m a "Marine wife" too. We will be there October/Novemeber. We normally go the middle of October but this year my dad and his fiance are coming with us (their first time) so we will be there Oct 28th- Nov 7th. Cant wait.!! My husband will be just coming back for his 2 week r&r from Afghanistan so it will be a really special trip. Unfortunetly he has to go back after the trip but only for a couple more months. You will love Couples Resort, its a really special place.

Quote Originally Posted by yookster View Post
    Great MarineWife1122! Which resort are you going to? I''m a "Marine wife" too. We will be there October/Novemeber. We normally go the middle of October but this year my dad and his fiance are coming with us (their first time) so we will be there Oct 28th- Nov 7th. Cant wait.!! My husband will be just coming back for his 2 week r&r from Afghanistan so it will be a really special trip. Unfortunetly he has to go back after the trip but only for a couple more months. You will love Couples Resort, its a really special place.
    Hi Yookster!!! Thank you for your reply I'm so sorry but we will be there Oct.5-12 we would have loved to have met you! You are going to have a special R & R!

We have been four times and we get our tickets from the base travel agent they get good deals. The couples Negril we think is the best

Just booked CSA with the "Book Early 2012" rates--which are amazing BTW--and the 10% discount was added on top of it. Thank you to Couples for honoring the US military personnel.

Default Military currently writing from Afghanistan

Hello!!

Well I am glad to see we are appreciated by Couples! I'm so happy I'm sitting here right now reading this straight from Afghanistan and I will be getting some love when I go to Couples on R&R. Yookster, I noticed your husband will be coming home for R&R for 2 weeks and you will have had (or going to) be staying during that time at Couples? no way! Me too!!! I'll be coming to Couples for almost a week long "honeymoon" stay with my wife during my R&R and I am so glad we get the love here as well , Randy, My full payment is today (7th Sept) and I will be at Couples on 23 October, on reading what you posted, I'm still good for the 10% since it is within the 46 allotted day period?

Also, I don't get great connection for phones out here... could there perhaps be another way I can reach you guys (email, chat..) Please let me know Randymon!!!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by javielee View Post
    Hello!!

Well I am glad to see we are appreciated by Couples! I'm so happy I'm sitting here right now reading this straight from Afghanistan and I will be getting some love when I go to Couples on R&R. Yookster, I noticed your husband will be coming home for R&R for 2 weeks and you will have had (or going to) be staying during that time at Couples? no way! Me too!!! I'll be coming to Couples for almost a week long "honeymoon" stay with my wife during my R&R and I am so glad we get the love here as well , Randy, My full payment is today (7th Sept) and I will be at Couples on 23 October, on reading what you posted, I'm still good for the 10% since it is within the 46 allotted day period?

Also, I don't get great connection for phones out here... could there perhaps be another way I can reach you guys (email, chat..) Please let me know Randymon!!!

Thanks!
    HEY! Thats awesome! We will be at CSA from Oct 28th -Nov 7th. If you guys are going to the same resort we should all have a much needed drink together!!!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2