Hello! Totally new to couples, been to MB Jamaica once in 09. We have definitely decided to come to couples for our honeymoon this October, but we can't decide between CN or CSA...

We are in our mid 20s, and as much as we enjoy taking some quiet time on the beach we also look forward to meeting new people, which usually happens while sitting at the bars - in particular the pool swim-up bars. We're not total party animals but definitely do enjoy a good/lively time especially with new friends. We would also like the resort to have a decent night life (or very close to the resort if it must be off the property - walkable is always preferred). Definitely not fans of everything shutting down at midnight, or feeling like we're staying in a ghost town.

We're also fairly active people (well fiance has a little ADHD I think!), and enjoy activities like beach volleyball, while I look forward to doing some yoga!

From our previous experience in MB, we didn't spend as much time on the beach as we would have liked b/c the "vendors" would not stop harassing us to the point where we would have to get up and walk away! If this happens at either CN or CSA please tell me b/c I will do anything to avoid that while on our HM.

We are also interested in a few excursions. I am psyched about the included "booze cruise" and visiting Rick's and Margaritaville, along with the river tour (rafting?). Would the excursions/locations be any different between CN and CSA (how far are they from each other)?

That being said, which resort would you recommend based on these things? Which resort has a livelier crowd? More activities? Better rooms (looking at the beach fronts but unsure - want a good view but like the secluded feeling while in the room)? Does either have better restaurants? Are any of the bars or restaurants 24hrs? Better layout/flow of the grounds?

Sorry if that's a lot of requests, just looking for the best suiting resort for our HM since you only get one!

Lastly, any little pointers to allow us to make the most of our stay would be greatly appreciated!