Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Bowl 2012

Wheels up in 9 days.....

Default one more week

Cannot wait to see you all in one week! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

John

I bet you are excited now that the NY Giants are in the Super Bowl......... Look forward to watching the game with you on the 5th.
    Terry & Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    John

I bet you are excited now that the NY Giants are in the Super Bowl......... Look forward to watching the game with you on the 5th.
    Yea.....you said it! We have a few days to "repack" and take our Giants "gear" with us....we'll be there the 29th...believe you arrive 2/1...see you poolside.....look for the monkey!

Safe trip....see you in a week...

John and Cheryl Ann

A Couples friend of ours from NY/NJ will be there to get married on the 9th. I would imagine Sunday will be a big day for them as well. I will be looking for the monkey to say hi. Look for a guy holding a glass of Red Stripe wearing yellow or white NDSU t-shirts. That would be me!

Wheels up in 3 days.....looking forward to meeting/greeting all new friends......and possibly reconnecting with those we have met during past CN visits....

Only one more week and we will be dipping our toes into the Caribbean ........hardly seems possible that it is time to finalize the packing! I can hear the reggae music already...... Save a spot at the pool for us John, we know you will be there! Jill and Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jillianrenae View Post
    Only one more week and we will be dipping our toes into the Caribbean ........hardly seems possible that it is time to finalize the packing! I can hear the reggae music already...... Save a spot at the pool for us John, we know you will be there! Jill and Mike
    One more sleep....depart Phila 6 AM.....if all goes well should be at CN by 10:30---11:00 AM.....we fly Tim Air from Mobay to Negril....12-15 minute flight with beautiful views of the island vs 1.5 t0 2 hour bus trip.
    Consider your spot at the pool "reserved"...see you on the 3rd....try not to bring any cold..ice...or snow from the midwest with you..Ha Ha....the only ice we enjoy at CN is the ice in our adult beverages....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2