Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 2012

Default Super Bowl 2012

Hope there is a 2011-2012 NFL season. We plan on being at CN over Super Bowl weekend....this will be our 3rd Super Bowl week spent at CN.
    Nothing beats watching all the pre game stuff from the pool and partying in Cassava while watching the game! Plus, being there it is easy to avoid all the "talking heads" for the entire week prior to the game.

Anyone else plan on being there the 1st weekend in Feb 2012?

We will...John and Cheryl Ann from NJ.....1/29---2/8/12.

Cool--looks like the pool won't be crowded!

When is Superbowl this year? We flew home on superbowl sunday in 2010 and caught the second half. We are going from 1/28 to 2/5....probably flying home during the game again....oh well. We are from NJ also. Our eighth trip Jamaica and fourth to CN. Bringing another couple with us and can't wait for them to also experience the absolutely best time!
    Dana & Les - Jamericans from NJ

Hello Dana and Les....Sunday Feb 5 is the 2012 Super Bowl.....we'll see you at CN...our dates almost overlap...
    just returned 7/10/11 from #6 at CN and #26 to Jamaica. Looking forward to #27 and #7 in January. Missed 2010 Super bowl at CN but were there in '08 and '09 for the festivities.

John (The Captain) and Cheryl Ann-----"who needs the Jersey shore?".........not us!!!!

sure wish we could make this but we are there in Dec. have a drink for us - we will be home in front of the fireplace watching the SB

We are happy to say that this will be our first trip to CN from 2/3 to 2/12/12 for our anniversary. We didn't even think about the Bowl when we booked, but it will be fun to say we watched it in tropical temps vs. Minnesota sub zero ............Mike and Jill

Hello Mike and Jill...congrats on your anniversary!! You will be the envy of MN when you have pictures of watching the pre-game activities from the warmth of the CN pool....adult beverage in hand...and standing barefoot in your bathing suits trying to decide what to have from the outdoor BBQ for your "tailgating" party.
    2012 will be SB #3 for us.....should see you there; our dates are Jan 29-Feb 8.

Hello Captain (John) and Cheryl Ann, thanks for the message, we are thrilled to be visiting Jamaica and can hardly wait. Everything we read on this site just reinforces our decision to finally take a trip out of the frozen tundra of the midwest, we hope to meet alot of fun people and are determined to repeat the process on a regular basis. My only fear is the winter weather and getting out of Mpls. in Feb. Oh, and one question, do you snorkel and if so, do you bring any of your own gear? I think I would like to snorkel at any time possible and understand that the gear is only for the scheduled trips. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks and look forward to meeting up at CN. Jill and Mike

Hi Jill and Mike.....we do not snorkel.....I find the water of bloody bay tends to "water down" my adult beverage...ha ha.
    I'm sure if you post this question on the main board you should receive some great advice....
    Hope to meet up at CN....we'll be the ones poolside with "Murray" the monkey hanging out in our umbrella....

Maybe a bump and the fact that we are into the NFL season will get a few more responses.

It looks like we will be there also! We are arriving on Feb 4th. My fiance will love the fact he can watch the Super Bowl. He has set us football viewing parties when we've been in Mexico before.

39 days left until CN visit #7 and Jamaica visit #26; the anticipation NEVER gets old!
    Looking forward to our 3rd Super Bowl weekend visit to CN.

John (The Captain) and Cheryl Ann

CN---Jan 29--Feb 8 2012.

We'll be there. 2nd visit to CN. 1st Superbowl. Looking forward to it! We so loved our first visit that we're bringing friends this year to introduce them to the Couples experience.

32 days until we arrive....
    Cold...rainy..windy today in NJ..
    The last 30 days are TORTURE...
    Want/need to pack (for therapy) but Cheryl Ann insists that the Christmas decorations must be put away 1st..

Happy Holidays!

John and Cheryl Ann

We will be there Feb 1 - 10 2012. This will be our first time staying at Couples. We have stayed at other resorts in Jamaica on Super Bowl Sunday and they did not have any special activities. It will be great to have a Super Bowl party .Look forward to seeing you there............
    Terry & Lynne

We are lookig forward to our 1st trip to Couples Negril Jan 29-Feb 4. Bringing along 2 other couples with us to help celebrate our 20th anniversary. We stopped in jamaica 3 years ago on a cruise and decided then that our next couples trip would be back to Jamaica. We are counting the days!!!

Single digit wind chills in NJ today....
    26 days until we add approx 80 degrees to this temperature....
    Good news...the Christmas decorations were taken down and put away.....
    And the luggage has appeared and seems ready to roll!

Looking forward to meeting all who will be there Sunday Feb 5....

We'll be easy to spot......look poolside for the "Murray the Monkey" and the pink flamingos!

John and Cheryl Ann

CN--Jan 29-Feb 8 2012.

So excited!! Only 29 days to go! Better get packing.... And finish shopping...and make a list ......and this is one
    Sorely needed vacation... Just wish someone could tell us exactly what to pack.........besides suits, coverups, bug spray and sunscreen..... Oh well, I guess if we don't get it right the first time, we'll just have to return and try
    again!!!

Mike and Jill, what part of MN? We are from Fargo. We will be there 2/4-2/11. Can't wait!

Hey Mike and Jill, Patrice and Kevin and John and Cheryl!
    My name is Kristina and my husbands name is Andy! We will be a CN from 01/31/12 to 02/07/12 for the first time. We are very excited to spend our honeymoon for the first time ever in Jamaica! This will be our first ever trip out of the USA. We are beyond excited, and since my husband is from Wisconsin, he is very concerned if the super bowl will be on....between all of us...hopefully the Packers dont make it but chances are looking kinda good for them.....dang it! Anyways, we will for sure be at the super bowl party and I hope to see all of you around the pool. I cant wait to escape the MN weather and I too am hoping to get out of the Minneapolis airport with no delays! See you soon in paradise!!!!!!
    Kristina and Andy

Patrice and Kevin,
    Hi, we're from Pipestone, down in the southwest corner. Our oldest son goes to NDSU, so we've been to Fargo a few times for games. Hey, we'll be there at the same time. Starting to get that pre-vacation feeling. Should be a great time! Are you flying through Atlanta? We only have an hour layover there, so I'm a bit concerned that it is enough time to make the next flight! Guess we'll run for it!

Hi..Jill/Mike...Kelly H...OWRP...Terry...Kristina/Andy...
    Congrats---Kristina/Andy...you could not have picked a better place for your honeymoon!
    Congrats Mike and Jill...anniversary!
    Terry..this super bowl will be worth remembering!
    OWRP...your friends will thank you for the CN experience!
    Kelly H...you and your fiance must unpack quickly on the 4th and be ready to party on the 5th.
    Looking forward to meeting all of you!
    The frienships you make at CN continue long after you leave the resort!!!!
    As a 12 year Cancer survivor I look forward to each day as it is a "present" because tomorrow is promised to no one!!!!
    Safe flights to all..can't wait to meet up!!!

John (survivor) and Cheryl Ann..(the saint who puts up with me)
    CN Jan 29---Feb 8 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jillianrenae View Post
    Patrice and Kevin,
    Hi, we're from Pipestone, down in the southwest corner. Our oldest son goes to NDSU, so we've been to Fargo a few times for games. Hey, we'll be there at the same time. Starting to get that pre-vacation feeling. Should be a great time! Are you flying through Atlanta? We only have an hour layover there, so I'm a bit concerned that it is enough time to make the next flight! Guess we'll run for it!
    Fargo To MSP,MSP to MBJ. I will more than likely find you. I dont remember cities or names in Jamaica, I remember where people are from and gree them by that! ie Good Morning Minnesota! BTW, I am currently headedto Frisco for the big game! Go Herd!!!!! See you on the 4th!!!! 28 more sleeps!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristina&Andy View Post
    Hey Mike and Jill, Patrice and Kevin and John and Cheryl!
    My name is Kristina and my husbands name is Andy! We will be a CN from 01/31/12 to 02/07/12 for the first time. We are very excited to spend our honeymoon for the first time ever in Jamaica! This will be our first ever trip out of the USA. We are beyond excited, and since my husband is from Wisconsin, he is very concerned if the super bowl will be on....between all of us...hopefully the Packers dont make it but chances are looking kinda good for them.....dang it! Anyways, we will for sure be at the super bowl party and I hope to see all of you around the pool. I cant wait to escape the MN weather and I too am hoping to get out of the Minneapolis airport with no delays! See you soon in paradise!!!!!!
    Kristina and Andy
    Couldnt watch the game last year, but the 'Sconnies that were there enjoyed the game! For my sake, I hope that the Packers are not playing again this year!! ;-) ;-) j/k! Looking forward to meeting everyone, having a Miami Vice and a few glasses of Red Stripe, and of course a Bob Marley shot on the 6th! See you on the 4th!

One more win and my home team NY Giants will be in the Super Bowl...as if I needed another reason to look forward to this vacation!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast