Default rick's and booze cruise

we are staying at couples negril and im wondering when you go on the booze cruise do you go to the cliffs at rick's and are you able to watch the locals diving?

Yes, we stopped briefly to watch. It's kind of hit or miss with divers as they dive for tips. We took a cab and it was 15dollars round trip per person. It's very expensive to eat and drink there but it's a fun place to see a sunset. They also have live music most nights. It's very touristy but you should go at least once. Chedck with the tour desk but I think the shuttle left CSA at 4pm and returned right after sunset. Have fun!

Does anyone know if the trip to Rick's is offered at CSS?

To answer your question, no, the Catamaran Cruise (Booze Cruise) from CN does not go to Rick's Cafe.

They have a seperate trip you can schedule through the tour desk (at a cost to you) to go to Rick's. I think a taxi would be cheaper than the offical Rick's trip, and then you can come and go when you please, and not have to adhere to the scheduled times of the tour.

The Sunset Bar trip (included) also does not go to Ricks's. Lately it's been going to the Pushcart on the Rockhouse property, which we are going to try this time instead of Rick's. I've seen some good reviews on this message board about it, so we are going to give it a try. Everyone should go to Rick's at least once though.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by kathymjollie View Post
    Does anyone know if the trip to Rick's is offered at CSS?

No, they don't. It's too far away. It's about a 3 to 3-1/2 hour drive one way to Rick''s from CSS. You could hire a private driver, but you'd spend all day and if you wanted to stay for the sunset, you'd get back to CSS around 11 PM. You'd also pay at least $250 for the dirver.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

wally i have seen pics and heard great things abouth the rock house property. i told d that is the only place i believe that i would love to try off site on our vac. can not wait...july 23!!!

Thanks, Wally. Looks like no trip to Rick's for this year. Think we might pick a resort a bit closer next year so that we can experience the fun.

It is only a brief stop. We have stayed at CN 8 times now and each time they offer a trip to ricks to watch the sunset. My recommendation is to do that if you are wanting to soak in all of ricks. Yes, you get to jump off the cliffs. Bring a few dollars cause they like for you to drop a dollar in the tip box. Also if you throw a ten spot in the water they will jump from the tree tops doing flips,etc. You have to go.....