Default cti will be there feb 27 to march 5 2012

First time to jamica any suggestion would be helpful.
    Last edited by debandmark; June 5th, 2011 at 04:56 PM.

It will be our first time as well to a couples resort. We are arriving on the 24th. There will 10 of us!! 8 from Nebraska and the other 2 from South Dakota.
    Was at another AE resort 4 years ago in Montego Bay. Loved the Bay. That was our 1st trip to Jamaica and I can't wait for Feb. to get here!! I really don't have any suggestions....just relax and have fun!!! Hope to see you there.

Just relax and enjoy it!! We will be there for a few of the same days. We arrive on March 2nd. See you there!

We arrive on the 25th and while i've been to Jamacia twice this is our first visit to a couples resort. Relax is the key- you can ALWAYS book excursions etc if you want to when you are there.

It's best to just keep n close touch with the message board. Bring your electronic toys (e-reader, iPod and Pad), lots of extra metal hangers, pack your stuff in plastic bags in case anything breaks (the mess will be contained) plus extra for a damp suit you might bring home. Bring a personal pharmacy as these items are overpriced there and are sometimes made in odd countries. All you need for clothing is lots of swim suits, cover-ups and flip-flops and dinner clothes. We bring a bunch of dryer sheets and put one in each drawer so you don't get any humid-like smell going on; plus if you golf, a dryer sheet in your pocket or under your cap keeps those little bugs away. HTH.

We will be there at the same time. See you at the lounge? Our plane arrives 12:43!!
    This is our 4 couples trip, and our honeymoon. It will be great. Just take a ton of photos. There will never be too many memories!

Madtown Mom-

We touch down at 12:13 pm on the 25th... See you there!

Chele'