I'm never been to an all inclusive resort & have decided on Couples for my honeymoon in September. I chose Couples because they seem to offer the most inclusions, luxury, & service compared to other resorts & the price is good. With that being said, I'm trying to decide on which resort to go to & am torn between T'ower Isle & Negril. Tower Isle seems to offer the most inclusions & costs a little less, however I like the resort feel that everyone seems to mention about Negril. Can anyone tell me whether I can book an excursion to Dunn's Falls from CN & what the cost would be? I'd also like to get a room with a tub that looks out to the ocean. There is a picture showing this on the Tower Isle photo gallery, but I'm not sure if Negril has any rooms like this as well. I'd also like to know which room it is that I would need to book. My soon to be husband & myself are a young, active couple interested in the many water sports that couples offers & we'd like to on a beach that is clean & not too overly crowded.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated in helping make my decision! Thanks!