My wife and I have decided after much deliberation to go to CTI from 10/3 to 10/10. Unfortunately we won't have the finances to set up out trip until around the 15th of September. Any thoughts if we will have a problem booking into CTI on such short notice? We don't want to get all pumped up if we don't really have a chance of getting into the resort only two weeks ahead of time. Also any thoughts on any rate reductions after Labor Day?

Thanks