Default fake eyelashes...........

does anyone know if the salon at csa applies the fake eyelashes? just wondering if i should have t4hem done before i come.

They do, just got married on May 17th and I had them ready for the make up artist to apply but she said my lashes were just as long so may as well not add them , but if that weren't the case she was going to apply them.

I'm wondering the same! We're also getting married at CSA and I doubt I'll be able to apply them myself

awesome, thank you I might try the eyelash extensions, but they're pretty expensive. It is my weddingmoon though and they really make your eyes pop.

I am bringing a pair with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trancediva88 View Post
    They do, just got married on May 17th and I had them ready for the make up artist to apply but she said my lashes were just as long so may as well not add them , but if that weren't the case she was going to apply them.
    So, you had brought your own?

I've never worn them, so I have no clue.... Was length the only issue? Not making yours thicker? I have VERY long eyelashes....I have to keep my eyes half closed after applying mascara, until it dries, or I will end up with dots of mascara all under my eyebrows. lol BUT, my lashes are not super thick, so I'd only consider adding them for fullness.

Yes I brought my own but my eyelashes were long and fairly thick and they didn't think it would make a big difference. If you are going to use them def bring your own, with the glue and they should be able to apply them for you.

I brought a pair with me but the lady said she didn't have any glue and I left mine in my room. I wasn't very happy because I had to apply them myself and I am NO PRO!

I'm going to email Debbie, I'll let you know what she says.

Thanks magpie. Please let me know what she says!

sorry still waiting on a reply

Ok. ill be checking back!!

FINALLY, I got a reply!!
    Here is what I wrote to Alecia- who is directly at CSA. "Could you please find out for me if the make-up artist applies fake eye lashes? Thank you so much, I'm trying to decide if I should get eye lash extensions or go with the one use fake eye lashes- but I cannot apply these so I'm hoping that someone there can "

She replied with, "Hi Holly,

The make-up artist does apply the fake eyelashes upon your request."

So yay, I got the answer I was looking for- one use lashes are way cheaper........