Default Buffet Nights At CN

Any who have been to CN...we're leaving Friday and I was wondering what nights are the buffet nights? Trying to decide what nights to go to the other restaurants. Otaheite is the only one you need reservations for correct? Thanks a bunch!

Check the menus posted daily just outside of Cassava. I can tell you Lychee, Otaheite and Helicnia are never buffet, so you always have the option to sit down and be served.

ENJOY!!!

Hi there!~

We were at CN 5/28 - 6/3. The buffet nights are Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The other nights they serve a-la-carte.

No need to worry the choices are easy and the food & service is always great no matter where you dine. The Lamb at the Heliconia is exceptional. Honestly the only real problem you'll have is deciding what night to make the rezo for Otaheite So no PROBLEM Mon. Enjoy mc

Hi, we just got back from CN and really loved it. We were only there for four nights because we had already stayed at another resort for our son's wedding. The buffets were on Monday and Thursday while we were there. The beach party buffet on Thursday was fantastic. We were really impressed with all the special things they provided and thought the food was very good. We were not there on Sat. or Sun., so I don't know if there was a buffet either of those evenings. And yes, Otaheite was the only restaurant you needed to make a reservation. We did have to wait for about ten minutes to get seated at Lychee, but not at all any other time. You will love CN. We can't wait to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by chasandpeg View Post
    Hi, we just got back from CN and really loved it. We were only there for four nights because we had already stayed at another resort for our son's wedding. The buffets were on Monday and Thursday while we were there. The beach party buffet on Thursday was fantastic. We were really impressed with all the special things they provided and thought the food was very good. We were not there on Sat. or Sun., so I don't know if there was a buffet either of those evenings. And yes, Otaheite was the only restaurant you needed to make a reservation. We did have to wait for about ten minutes to get seated at Lychee, but not at all any other time. You will love CN. We can't wait to go back.

There is also a buffet on Saturday evening that is really good. So I think the buffet nights are Monday, Thursday (Beach Party) and Saturday (international night, I think). The rest of the evenings, Casava is sit down and if you don't want to go to the buffets there are plenty of other choices.

Thanks all. Can't wait....we'll be there in 24 hours!!!