Default At CSS right now.......

Landed from uk on thursday evening, weather very wet. Friday morning raining then cleared up had some good sunshine. Saturday beautiful no rain but today total washout, when it stopped around 2 pm its very cloudy. Now it's 17:30 and dry hopefully lots of sun tomorrow. Everything else perfect.

Hope you get lots more sunshine and have a fantastic time!!! 127 more days for us!!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Sitting at my desk in the City of London and wishing we were out there with you chaps! Memories of SSB and the wonderful staff at CSS make the daily drudgery a little more bearable. Just need to book the next two week trip to CSS. Have a great time and don't worry too much about the weather. We had cloud cover for most of the two weeks we were there but still had an amazing holiday! Enjoy and raise a strawberry daq for us!

Thanks, despite the rain we are having a good time and food & drink is flowing freely. Hopefully the sun god can spare a little sun on Thursday morning when we get married.

Wishing sun on your wedding day! There I took care of it! ha
    no really wishing you a beautiful and blessed day!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sun on your wedding day!

Quote Originally Posted by K Glaister View Post
    Thanks, despite the rain we are having a good time and food & drink is flowing freely. Hopefully the sun god can spare a little sun on Thursday morning when we get married.
    I hope the sun is shinning for you today! Happy Wedding Day!

Thank you yesterday was brilliant, sun shining, salon did a great job on my hair, it was perfect.

K Glaister,
    Congratulations on your wedding!!!! I'm soooo glad the Sun God heard your prayers and you had an awesome wedding day!!!

Please post pictures when you get a chance!!

Have a wonderful weddingmoon!

suzyQ

Yes congrats on your wedding and the sun shining for your wonderful day!!