Thread: Nude too prude?

Default Nude too prude?

We were at CSS last fall, our first time au natural and were nervous, but absolutely loved it. There was just one thing I didn't like. I like for my husband of 12 years to be able to put his arm around my shoulders, or give me a little kiss. I like to lay my head on his shoulder. With the slightest PDA around others at the nude beach, we'd hear, hey get a room! Or something to that effect. Jokingly but not jokingly, if you know what I mean. We are in NO way over the top with PDA, but it seems anything more than holding hands is frowned upon there. I loved the freedom of being nude, but it made me want to go back to the textiles beach where I could lay my head on my husbands shoulder without being heckled. Has anyone else felt this way?

Interesting observation. We haven't had that problem but we probably didn't do much PDA. I have to say that some people do take policing the policies to far some times. I can't believe what you describe would be unacceptable. If someone says something I would just ignore them. Don't let other's run you off.

Nope we have never felt this way. You need to join us in July. What you just described happens all the time in July. There is nothing wrong with holding hands, hugging or kissing your spouse or significance other, whether you have clothes on or not. Couples is a place for romance and this is part of romance.

Wow, never heard that, but we have only visited SSB on Trading Places. Come on over to CTI, it's not a problem on the island as long as that is as far as it goes(want to be sure no one thinks it's a mini H place there).
    Vicky

You must have been there at the wrong time. We go early December every year, and have never had that problem We see kisses, hand holding, hands on shoulders, hands resting on legs, etc all the time. My theory is, if you would do it in a public place clothed, it should be fine.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by cindy View Post
    We were at CSS last fall, our first time au natural and were nervous, but absolutely loved it. There was just one thing I didn't like. I like for my husband of 12 years to be able to put his arm around my shoulders, or give me a little kiss. I like to lay my head on his shoulder. With the slightest PDA around others at the nude beach, we'd hear, hey get a room! Or something to that effect. Jokingly but not jokingly, if you know what I mean. We are in NO way over the top with PDA, but it seems anything more than holding hands is frowned upon there. I loved the freedom of being nude, but it made me want to go back to the textiles beach where I could lay my head on my husbands shoulder without being heckled. Has anyone else felt this way?
    Never had that problem, or seen that problem.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

We have never felt that as well. Like any resort it just depends on the crowd. We have never been to CSS but have been to AN facilities before. Never a problem, of course one of the places it was encouraged but lets not get into that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    ... My theory is, if you would do it in a public place clothed, it should be fine.
    I like your therory. Obviously there are those out there that would be the exception, but I think what you stated, says it all.
    Vicky

We've been to SSB 5 times, 3 Octobers, 2 Aprils and have seen plenty of what you describe, even partaken a little ourselves. Never a problem, this is not Hedo or anything like it. Join us this October, it's going to be a blast and we wont tell you to get a room if you smooch, hold hands or whatever.

Enjoy, all is Irie !

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to hear it was an isolated incident. I think it was just one couple who said something to us a couple of times, I should have just ignored it but since it was our first time I was hypersensitive trying to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. We are looking at going back in October, so hopefully we'll see some of you! Actually, planning on going back every year for life

I really can't believe this...

Cindy and I held hands constantly...kissed lightly in the pool...and even hugged a few times at SSB.
    No one said a single word!

...of course Cindy's husband and my wife were pretty ticked off...

;-)