Default Where to get a Wedding Dress??

Okay, I'm not looking to spend more than $700 on a wedding dress. I made my poor parents pay $2,000 for my first one and I now know that I wasted their money. lol

I am getting mine from, www.plussizebridal.com , they sell regular size dresses too and I found my dress for $250 less then the bridal store in my town. Just try on the dress you want at your local boutique and you can order from the website. They are the actual designer dress and not a China copy.
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

I got mine from David's Bridal... They have a lot of dresses under your price range....

i purchased mine off of ebay- from China. I paid $150.00 and the dress is so beautiful. She asked for my measurements and in less than 2 months I had a custom made dress. I was skeptical at first because I didn't get to try it on and went on faith, it was well worth it.

@Becky. Thanks! That's one site I hadn't found yet.

@ R&R. I've already looked at Davids and they don't have what I'm looking for. I have something very specific in mind.

@magpie. That's not a bad idea. Do you mind telling me the name of the ebay seller? I would be nervous about buying from China off of a website, but with Ebay and PayPal's buyer protections, I would be okay with it.

PS Bridal has several that I like I my price range! Here are a couple:

Davids bridal is the cheapest place I have found with a big variety and the availability to try it on before purchasing. Good luck. I got a beautiful dress there for 500.00 and had a budget of $2000 but loved this dress more then the more expensive ones!

@ Stacie & Chris--

LOVE the second one! So pretty!
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

east_fashion is her ebay seller name Good Luck

Thanks Becky! Obviously I like a v-neck with tank style straps and an empire waist. lol I'm finding TOO many I really like that range from as low as only $150 to $718 (the top of my budget). I have a list of about 30 dresses I really like. I'm going to have to try and narrow it down and track some down in stores so I can see them in person.

I can see the style you like That style was my original choice until I started trying them on and they didn't flatter me very well. I posted the dress I am getting under the "Show Us Your Dress" thred, nothing like I thought I would have wanted! LOL
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

I found this great dress on ebay.

White Ruched Grecian Cross Back Long Gown Dress - $130 + shipping

I bought the short, bright blue version of this dress and it's so soft and flattering! I'm pretty sure I'll get the long white one for my wedding. The ebay seller is Slimskii. Note that this isn't custom made clothing.

Thanks for the seller's name Magpie!

I LOVE that dress Cypris!!

@cypris...the ONLY problem with that dress is that I HAVE TO wear a bra....it might be hard to find one for that back. :-(

you should check out preownedweddingdresses.com... maybe you find one there! :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    @cypris...the ONLY problem with that dress is that I HAVE TO wear a bra....it might be hard to find one for that back. :-(
    You could wear an adhesive bra that has no straps, like this. The dress cups are padded too.

Quote Originally Posted by cypris View Post
    You could wear an adhesive bra that has no straps, like this. The dress cups are padded too.
    I might be able to find one that will work okay, but I need a D cup, so that one won't work. I did see an underwire one at Nordstrom (I think). I guess it will just have to be trial and error. Many of the dressed I'm looking at have a similar back to the one you posted.

@ennazus21...I have been looking on a few pre-owned sites. I need to wait until closer to the wedding for that though. I've already dropped from a size 20 to a size 16 and I plan to be a lot smaller on my wedding day!