Default Anyone have a good pic or scan of the Sans Souci Map from the brochure

Someone posted a link elsewhere here of their picture of a map from a brochure. I cut and pasted it and the res wasn't high enough to even read it. I think it's a brochure, might be a placemat. It says Sans Souci on top with a Palm tree, and says Caribbean Sea across the top of the map. If someone has a copy of it can you scan it and post it for me please?

Here is a photo of the map at CSS. You may click on the image below to go to my high res version of the image where you may download a copy that you can print from. The resolution is 4320 x 3240 and should be high enough to print an 11 x 17 map of high quality.

Map of CSS

Note:
    You may have to be a member of Flickr to be able to see the download link in that page. If you are not a member, here is the direct link to download a copy of my photo of the map.
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/...4e4df5_o_d.jpg

Enjoy!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Thanks Jeffmon. It was your pic I initially saw.
    I am a member of Flickr but cannot download your pic. And the link doesn't work for me either. Can you email it to me? My email is icksanford at juno dott comm. Thanks a lot for your help!

I sent you the file via email. It was nearly 8MB so I hope your email provider doesn't have a smaller size limit on email attachments. Let me know if you got it.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos

Can anybody tell me which building in the map is the hibiscus cottage???

It is the building on the far right just below the words for the beauty salon.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos