Default Is it really raining so much.......

......... as rainy these last few days as it shows on weather.com? Can anyone who is there confirm or deny? I'm expecting a little bit of rain each day, and like others, think afternoon rain showers will make for a nice break/nap time. But, weather.com is showing rain all day for the next few days. I'm hoping, for all those that are there now, that they're making it appear worse than it is.

It always shows rain for the weather. It is the tropics. And it will rain some days, mostly it is just a light shower that lasts for 10 minutes or so with the sun still shining. Aptly called "liquid sunshine" in Jamaica. Do not worry about what weather.com says, it will be beautiful!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

unfortunately they are not we have had lots of rain since we landed Thursday night. Hopefully in the next 24 hours it will go but not sure parts of Jamaica were on flood alert not sure if they still are today.

A tropical storm went by last week sometime so there was more rain then normal, but that has passed so its all good. Don't wacth the weather there is nothing you can do about it, and if you do know that it always showes rain of some kind.

Would love to tell you it hasn't rained everyday or been overcast each day from 2-3.00 pm but I would be lying

we just returned june 6 from 7 night stay at cti, we had 1 day with 75 percent sun and 1 day with half sun and half cloud the rest of the time it was over cast and some rain. we still had a great time and would do it all over again.