Default Announcing the June 8 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Here are the details of the CWE for June 08.

Name: All for One and One for All
    Resorts: Couples Tower Isle
    Category: Deluxe Garden, Superior Ocean, Deluxe Ocean, Premier Ocean
    Booking window: 12:01 am 11:59 pm June 08, 2011
    Travel Window: August 21 December 25, 2011
    Restrictions: 7 night minimum stay. May not be combined with any other value added offers.

Offer: For one day only the above room categories* will sell $298 per room per night. Essentially, this is a "first-come, first-served" promotion.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; June 7th, 2011 at 11:45 AM.

Couples Resorts

Hi Randymon! I am a newbie to Couples. I see that a Couplicious Wednesday Escape seems to be offered every week. Can you tell me how they work...do I have to book through the resort and how do I go about doing that or can I book through my travel agent?? I see that it says first come-first serve does that mean that only 1 lucky person is able to get this deal??

Question...so do you know at the time of booking what room you get or how does that work?

Thanks!

Hi! We took advantage of this GREAT offer and booked last night through Couples.
    Lindsi84, Yes, we DID get to choose our room category. This is the first time that we haven't gone through a travel agent to book with Couples (this will be our 3rd visit). I'm sure that everything will be fine. There's always friendly people at all of the Couples resorts to help us and answer questions. We are booking our flights separately... This will be another first for us. As long as we get there, check in at CTI and I have a Pina Colada in my hand EVERYTHING will be PERFECT! Lori

Thanks for the reply..we didn't take advantage of it unfortunately We were at CTI in Nov 09 and CSA in Nov 10 and thought we may want to head back to CTI. We weren't ready to jump on the deal so we hesitated. We had a Premier Ocean Room and loved it. Have fun! Maybe we'll take advantage of another Wednesday deal or the SR.