Default Lori & Jeremy's Dream Wedding at CSS 6/9/11

So we are back from our Weddingmoon!! We spent the most lovely week at CSS and it was Ahhhhmazing! We were married on Thursday, June 9th at CSS in the gazebo on the cliff at the beach at 4pm. It was better than we could have ever hoped or dreamed of! The weather was perfect that day and Karla (our wedding planner) was a sweetheart! We purchased the photography/video package of 36 photo's and added on a few. Albert, the resort photographer was great and fun to work with as well as Leroy the videographer. I cannot quite watching the video! If you are thinking about doing it, don't hesitate, do it!! And yes, we trashed the dress Any questions that you future brides may have please don't hesitate to ask! We are already ready to go back haha!
    PS- All of these photo's are completely unedited, my husband is going to do all of that but it will take a while, so I will just go ahead and post these since some people were asking to see them!

Name:  dsc_0016.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  24.4 KB

is there a link you can post for you photos? I'd love to see them!! Thanks!

Congrats!! Only one picture and one of the cake is a total tease though! lol

Oh no! I must not have posted them right ok....lemme try again!