Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CN resort map

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default CN resort map

    We will be at CN in December for our Honeymoon and have looked at the map of the resort online but cannot tell from the arial view which numbers belong to which buildings.

    For those of you that have been to paradise can you please help me out with what building numbers belong to which ones? If I were to start at the building closest to the AN beach for example, which one would that be? Then, if I were to be looking at that arial map, which building # would be on the far left side for example..

    Any help would be appeciated!

    185 days to go for us!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hi Mkqupnorth,

    We are getting married at Couples Negril on December 12 and will celebrating our wedding and honeymoon. We are doing a split stay, 5 nights at Negril and 5 nights at Swept Away. When are you arriving ?

    It will be our first time here too ♥ Hope to see you ♥

  3. #3

    Default

    I forget from whom I "borrowed" this picture, but here you go.

    Attachment 13023
    Happy & Safe Travels!

    =

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Hey LorrieRose, I am getting married the 12th of December 2012 at CSA so you will have to do your one year anniversary at CSA next year and we can meet! Ha
    Congrats to mkqupnorth and you too LorrieRose!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Starting from the left side, there are five buildings arranged in a horseshoe-shape. From left to right, they are Buildings 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1, with Building 1 being closest to the center of the resort and pool.

    On the right side of the resort there are four buildings arranged in a similar horseshoe configuration. From left to right, they are Buildings 6, 7, 8, and 9, with Building 6 being closest to the resort's center and pool.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Starting from the left side, there are five buildings arranged in a horseshoe-shape. From left to right, they are Buildings 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1, with Building 1 being closest to the center of the resort and pool.

    On the right side of the resort there are four buildings arranged in a similar horseshoe configuration. From left to right, they are Buildings 6, 7, 8, and 9, with Building 6 being closest to the resort's center and pool.
    Actually, Pamela, most maps of CN have the ocean at the top. In that case, buildings 1-5 are on the right side and buildings 6-9 are on the left side. I guess you don't "know everything"! Maybe you should change your signature. hahaha
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    How exciting!!!! I am so excited that that a wedding will be going on when we are there!!! I love seeing the happiness of such an event! Weddings just make everything better. We will be arriving on Dec 10th -17th! Looking forward to bumping into you!

    Happy Planning

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Pamela,
    I appreciate the advice and direction in regard to the buildings! I am loving this message board!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Actually, Pamela, most maps of CN have the ocean at the top. In that case, buildings 1-5 are on the right side and buildings 6-9 are on the left side. I guess you don't "know everything"! Maybe you should change your signature. hahaha
    The OP referred to the "map of the resort online." If you click on the tab above for CN, then click on the link for the Map & 360-degree View, it brings up a map that shows the ocean at the bottom. That is the map to which I (and I assumed the OP) was referring.

    I don't recall seeing a map for CN with the ocean at the top; perhaps you could post a link if you think it would be more helpful to the OP.
    Last edited by Pamela; June 9th, 2011 at 06:38 PM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    My mistake. Sorry, Pamela.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default Sounds like a plan...see you on 12-12-12 at Swept Away !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfans View Post
    Hey LorrieRose, I am getting married the 12th of December 2012 at CSA so you will have to do your one year anniversary at CSA next year and we can meet! Ha
    Congrats to mkqupnorth and you too LorrieRose!!

    I will keep that in mind and we probably will be there on our 1 year anniversary. SO see you on December 12, 2012

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkqupnorth View Post
    How exciting!!!! I am so excited that that a wedding will be going on when we are there!!! I love seeing the happiness of such an event! Weddings just make everything better. We will be arriving on Dec 10th -17th! Looking forward to bumping into you!

    Happy Planning
    Looking forward to bumping into you too !! Yes, we will be very happy on our wedding day and our tropical honeymoon

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorrierose View Post
    i will keep that in mind and we probably will be there on our 1 year anniversary. So see you on december 12, 2012 :d
    yay!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    I forget from whom I "borrowed" this picture, but here you go.
    I'm fairly certain that came from a user no longer on this board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    ...I don't recall seeing a map for CN with the ocean at the top ...
    You may not recall but we've seen such a map for the past few years, as seen in the following attachment. As often as you go to CN, I'm betting that you've seen it also (hint - arrival and keys).
    For mkqupnorth, this image may also provide some additional points of interest beyond room numbers.

    Name:  CN_map_handoutMar10.JPG
Views: 1546
Size:  74.1 KB

    fwiw (surely, not much) I don't recall another map with the ocean at the top, but the map on the Blue Flag/Ecology Board by the watersports hut has true North at the top, so the ocean is near the top (the old brochure also had a similar orientation).
    As shown in the picture in this post:
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ril-resort-map
    which may also provide some additional points of interest beyond room numbers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •