Default Thanksgiving at CN

We're back to CN for our 3rd trip 17th -28th Nov. We're from the UK, and have never celebrated Thanksgiving. What happens at Couples on Thanksgiving??

Hello~
    We will be there from Nov. 26th to Dec. 4th. From reading some of the message boards, I don't think anything "happens." Sounds like most celebrate on their own. I'm just glad to be there. This will be #1 in Jamaica, and #1 at Couples for us. I'm so excited!

My husband and I will be there 11/22-11/27, so we will be there for Thanksgiving as well. Our first trip to Jamaica and Couples as well. See you all there!

Default Nov 29th to Dec 8th

Hi All,

We will be at CN right after celebrated thanksgiving with friends in SC. It will be our 15th trip to CN. Back to our old time slot right after thanksgiving having missed it for a couple of years doing xmas/new year. We are from the UK and after a rough year on the job front things have settled down and we can at last make plans. Meeting up with another couple from FL that we met last xmas.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Attachment 1454
    Peace
    Kev and Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Tony & Val View Post
    We're back to CN for our 3rd trip 17th -28th Nov. We're from the UK, and have never celebrated Thanksgiving. What happens at Couples on Thanksgiving??
    We will also spend Thanksgivivng at CN. 11/22-11/28 see ya there.

We'll be there from 17-30 Nov. Celebrating Thanksgiving and our birthdays.

Well we will be there too. Nov 24 - Dec 2.

We have been away in the UK, France, and Italy over Turkey Day and it is kind of wierd to not have a Thanksgiving Day dinner atmosphere places.

If I was going to celebrate Turkey Day like my family. We will be half way there, involve lots of drinking, but then we need to fight over petty crap and argue about dumb family things while eating dry turkey.

We'll be at CN 11/24 - 12/1, so will be there over Thanksgiving as well. To top it off, we're getting married 11/27.

Congrats Todd and Nancy.

We love going away in Novemeber, it gets us charged to take on the December drama and shopping craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by raydeena View Post

If I was going to celebrate Turkey Day like my family. We will be half way there, involve lots of drinking, but then we need to fight over petty crap and argue about dumb family things while eating dry turkey.
    Lol - sounds like an average Christmas day in the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesemonkey View Post
    Lol - sounds like an average Christmas day in the UK!
    Well it is actually any family extended gathering for us. I am not a fan of spending larger amounts of time with them. My sisters and parents, fine, others just tend to bring drama.

We will get there the day before Thanksgiving, and my daughter's "Sunset Wedding" the 28th.

We are there 11/25-11/29, getting married at 10 am on the 28th! Aack! We haven't told a single person.

We were initially looking for a fun place to go Thanksgiving weekend that was warm and that didn't "do" the traditional USA thanksgiving. And then we decided to get married while we're there.

Quote Originally Posted by todd nancy View Post
    We'll be at CN 11/24 - 12/1, so will be there over Thanksgiving as well. To top it off, we're getting married 11/27.
    ....We'll be there about the same time. My daughter is getting married the 28th.

Well you should have the November thread come as your witnesses. LOL

All these weddings make me want to renew my vows. hmmm

I'll let you know if one of us chickens out and a slot opens up!

Hi, looks like this will be a Thanksgiving party. Do they make jerk turkey? We'll be there Nov25-Dec2. As we're from Canada this would be a second Thanksgiving this year for us (Cdn Thanksgiving was Oct12). First time for us (Jamaica & Couples CN) so wondering if someone may be able to help to answer a few questions.
    Is there a resort map that shows where to find everything?
    Do the included snorkelling outings go to different sites?
    Booked an oceanview dlx room... are these in the bldgs closer to the beach or can be in any bldg? selected this hoping to be farther from the road.
    Thanks and see you all there.
    (: 1st time response on MB so hope this works

Quote Originally Posted by fw View Post
    Hi, looks like this will be a Thanksgiving party. Do they make jerk turkey? We'll be there Nov25-Dec2. As we're from Canada this would be a second Thanksgiving this year for us (Cdn Thanksgiving was Oct12). First time for us (Jamaica & Couples CN) so wondering if someone may be able to help to answer a few questions.
    Do the included snorkelling outings go to different sites?
    Booked an oceanview dlx room... are these in the bldgs closer to the beach or can be in any bldg? selected this hoping to be farther from the road.

....We will be there the same time. See if the linc below takes you to a map;

http://couples.com/13cn/03cnPanos.htm

Quote Originally Posted by fw View Post
    Do the included snorkeling outings go to different sites?
    ....This topic was discussed on another tread concerning "Building Numbers" for CN. See if the Linc below helps;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/sho...ight=buildings