Default Coming to Negril first timers worried about dietary issues

I am not allowed to have High Fructose Corn Syrup or yeast. My husband and I have been talking, we are thinking Jamaica uses real sugar so I will be okay.
    Please let me know if any of you have been and had certain diet restrictions. I really appreciate all the great tips on this board.

I have read many times on this board that if you have dietary restrictions to e-mail the resort and ask to meet with the chef when you arrive. The staff is very accommodating. One thing, they serve a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, so you should be good!
    Vicky

Per the FAQ page: DINING
    "Our chefs are more than happy to prepare separate meals for guests with special dietary needs (e.g. celiac and other food allergies), please contact us in advance to discuss your special requirements."

Couples is very good about working with guests with diet restrictions. And you are correct about Jamaica using real cane sugar.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I have read on this board and overheard another guest during our stay talking with the kitchen staff re food alergies. The Staff are very knowledgable of the ingredients of all the menu items and from what I saw are veryt happy to make sure you have NO PROBLEMS Mon Enjoy your holiday mc