Default Beachfront Suite at CSS

I have a question about the 1 bedroom beachfront suite at CSS...are all of these ground level, or can you request to be higher up? We definitely want to be high enough up to have good views of the ocean/pool. Any particular buildings that are best for this room type? Which is the highest floor level? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! First time going to a Couples resort and we are SO excited!

The buildings are on beach level. They have 3 floors. For views I like the one bedroom Ocean or the Ocean Veranda rooms, but for location the Beachfront are great. We choose the Beachfront because of the location and my SO COPD. His breathing makes taking the steps really hard. But no matter what room you get, the view at CSS is great.
    Linda

The Beachfront Suites at CSS are on all three floors of building blocks"A" and "B". Beautiful rooms and location.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

the beachfront suites are (3) floors high. We stayed in 'A' block 3rd floor and had a great view of the ocean. Our favorite room class at CSS, most convenient to everything.

Name:  reducepic2.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  70.3 KB

We request a room high up every year but this year...Trying the Penthouse next month.
    Here is a pic from a past trip.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwillie View Post
    We request a room high up every year but this year...Trying the Penthouse next month.
    Here is a pic from a past trip.
    We're trying a penthouse also this year. Last year we stayed in E2 and while the balcony was nice and large and the room was nice, I still missed the location of A & B blocks. I' m hoping that the penthouse will be nice this year which I'm sure it will be. It's a shame we are going to miss you guys this year.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Thank you all so much for the feedback!! We cannot wait!