Default CSA review 4/21/11-4/28/11

Hi there!

First, I would like to say thank you to all of the message board posts for making this "newbie" feel prepared for her first trip to CSA! CSA was everything I hoped it would be. We had our wedding on the 26th and it was absolutely amazing. (I attached a link to our slide show below)

[U]Trip from the airport[U]
    We were graciously welcomed into the Couples lounge and within literally seconds had a red stripe in hand We waited a short time for our shuttle. Our shuttle driver was super-knowledgable and a ton of fun. The trip was about 1.5 hours. Just as an FYI...if you even get the slightest bit motion sick, take Dramamine! When we arrived at Couples, we were greeted with a cool washcloth and glass of champagne. We checked in and headed to our room.

Room
    Willa ( He is so much fun) took our bags to our room, giving us a little tour along the way. We stayed in a beachfront veranda suite. Initially, I was concerned about it's location. (it was right next to Patois Patio and the pool bar) It ended up being the perfect location, and was suprisingly quiet! The rooms look just like the online photos...no suprises. I have heard complaints about bugs...we had no issues whatsoever. The housekeeping staff was so kind...and went above and beyond the call of duty.

Entertainment
    There are so many options...you will never be bored! So, I am definitely a "lounge on the beach" type of girl. But, I still got off my floatie to do a few activities. If it's your first time @ Couples, I would highly reccomend the orientation. Tristina is amazing and made us feel so welcomed. We bumped into her several times throughout the trip, and every time we had a blast. We also did the catamaran cruise, which was a great experience. We had so much fun swimming in the caves...and the sunset was unreal! We also did the beach party...so much fun and the food was delish!

[U]Food and Drinks[U]
    YUM! YUM! YUM!
    I don't even know where to begin.
    So, first...I am a vegetarian and was a bit concerned that I would be limited with options and that was far from true! There were multiple options at every meal at every restaurant! As a veg-gal, obviously my favorite was Sea Grapes. The sweet potato chips...should not be missed. I am not ashamed to admit, some days I ate them twice...lol! Bottom line...the food is delicious, and be prepared to gain a few pounds
    Oh! and definitely have a Bob Marley and lots of Dirty Bananas.

Misc.
    We did several spa/salon services due to the wedding and they were all great. If you are getting your hair done for a special event, Karleen at the salon is fantastic. We also did the private dinner on the beach...it was unbelievable. I would reccomend doing it at least once. It was such a romantic, memorable experience...we did it our last night and it was the perfect end to our trip. I'd also like to say what a great job the resort photographers do. We ended up being very impressed with their "sunset session" photos and ended up buying a package. Lastly, if you're getting married...I did a wedding review under the wedding board.

We can not wait to go back and have told everyone about Couples. It was an amazing experience!

I hope you enjoy the slide show.

http://mishaearle.myshowit.com/jill_dan

Well Jill, Congrats on such a beautiful wedding and of course you looked beautiful too! thanks for the review and thanks for the slide show! we are getting married 12/12/12 at CSA and cant wait but have a long...long wait!
    Congrats again!!

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Do you know the name of the song that your slideshow is playing to? I would love to use that as my first dance song when I get married in November!

Jill- THANK YOU!! I'm getting married at CSA in November and it's always great to see all the photo's from afterwards! You were beautiful!!! The ride is still bumpy from the airport to the resort huh.. YIKES!oh well Red Stripe I'm ready for it! Thanks again..

Thanks so much for sharing that slideshow! It was beautiful!! Couples should use that for advertising

The song is "Happy as the Sun" by Tyronne Wells. I fell in love with it listening to Pandora one day
    Thanks to everyone for all of the kind compliments!

P.s. Congrats and best of luck to the brides to be...it's an amazing experience, you will not be disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahdc123 View Post
    Jill- THANK YOU!! I'm getting married at CSA in November and it's always great to see all the photo's from afterwards! You were beautiful!!! The ride is still bumpy from the airport to the resort huh.. YIKES!oh well Red Stripe I'm ready for it! Thanks again..
    When are you getting married? I'm getting married at CSA on November 4th, and the days aren't going by fast enough!!

That video made me cry. I loved it!!!! My husband and I are thinking of renewing our vows and now I want your dress. I need something simple but elegant. I loved it all. I love the way they did your hair too. So great. We cannot wait to go in September.

Hi Jill and Dan,
    Your wedding video is beautiful and full of memories for me too. We were there at the same time as you and I remember your wedding on the beach as well as your reception in the garden. Both were very beautiful events. I remember your appitizers made me hungry!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Best wishes for a happy and long life together.
    Karon

Jill and Dan,

All I can say is WOW. Your pictures turned out GREAT. What a beautiful couple.
    Pam and I were so honored and happy that you asked us to share this beautiful day with you.
    You will forever be in our hearts.
    Your Jamerican dad
    Tom

Congrats another awesome vacation at CSA!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

very nice pics...thanks for sharing.