Thread: Spa??

Hybrid View

Default Spa??

We were looking at getting a couples massage at CSA. Can anyone tell me about it? Is there vendors on the beach not connected with the resorts that offer massages? We are going to CSA for our 1 year anniversary on July 2-7, we have never been to Jamaica before. Any info would be AWESOME!

Thanks

***23 days***

Are you asking if the spa is independent, or if there are independent services offered, or...?

http://couples.com/spas.php

We've done the 50 minute couples massage at CSA. The new spa is fabulous! You will be in an air conditioned room together. Be sure to arrive early so that you can relax in the wonderful budha jacuzzi prior to your treatment. You can also relax at the sports bar after your treatment with a lucious smoothie or flavor-infused water (Bob prefers the Guiness!).

I've read on TripAdvisor that there are ladies who stroll the beach and offer massages for $1/minute. This is my personal opinion, but I am fanatic about cleanliness in a spa setting. There is way too much chance for infection for me to trust someone strolling the beach. Again, that is my opinion.

We will be there from July 2-9!!! We'll might be on the same shuttle! What time do you land? We land at 1145. We did the couples massage last July when we went and it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I slept like a baby that night! I was totally relaxed!!!

You can get couple massages at the spa at CSA as well from independant ladies who have their tables set up down the beach. You will see thes ladies on the beach wearing white clothing. I've never had a massage from them but I've heard it's lovely. They have their tables right on the beach and hang white sheets around them for privacy.
    Enjoy
    Karon

Quote Originally Posted by AVetter View Post
    We were looking at getting a couples massage at CSA. Can anyone tell me about it? Is there vendors on the beach not connected with the resorts that offer massages? We are going to CSA for our 1 year anniversary on July 2-7, we have never been to Jamaica before. Any info would be AWESOME!

Thanks

***23 days***

Yes, you will see the "independent" vendors walking up and down CSA beach a few times each day. You cant miss them - they are in white uniforms and usually handing out flyers. I did not get a massage, but I talked to one couple that did and while the massage was fine, they thought the location was a bit scary (i think its at a hotel next to CSA). Maybe someone else with first hand experience can comment on this.

I can recommend the CSA spa, they are excellent, and the spa facilities themselves are pretty good (jacuzzi, sauna, showers).