Default Diane Pollard e-mail hacked?

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Diane Pollard? She usually sells raffle tickets once a year and the prize is a trip to Couples. I don't know if she works for the Issa Foundation but I know that's who the money goes to. Anyway I wanted to let her know her e-mail must have been hacked because I received one of those stranded in Europe e-mails where they ask for your bank information to get them home. I just feel horrible because I know she is legit and this won't help her with wonderful work she does for Issa!

Hi - Yes, apparently Diane is the victim of a hacker. Note that any emails coming from issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com should be disregarded for now.

Couples Resorts

Legit hack, or spoofing?

Yes, I got this e-mail. It was asking for money, stating that she got her bag stolen in England with all her money and passport. I knew this was obviously a bogus email and just deleted it.

That's the problem with web based email domains such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. I would think that since couples.com is a registered domain, email accounts could be setup using that domain. Much easier to keep track of and protect from hacking and spoofing.

So sorry for those who received the strange email from the Issatrustfoundation@yahoo email account! All is irie now!
    Blessings,
    Diane Pollard, President
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Email: issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com

I just saw the email today and came here to find out more information. I figure it was not legit!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10