Hybrid View

Default Just booked our trip to CN for our 25th Anniversary December 2011

Woo Hoo. I am so, so excited. My hubby and I are going to renew our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary in CN on December 5, 2011. I can't wait. I love, love, love Couples Negril........

Congratulations! We renewed ours for our 25th at CN too back in 2004. It was a wonderful ceremony and we were fortunate enough to have 3 couples along with us for the trip and 2 other couples we met on the shuttle join us. We chose the area by the spa.

Happy 25th and have a great time!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!! My hopes and prayers that the next 25 are as happy and prosperous as the first 25!

Yes Congrats to both of you and you'll have the most wonderful time!!

Thanks all. I signed up for the vow renewal yesterday. I am so excited. We didn't have a formal wedding the first time so I am enjoying looking for my wedding dress and making plans. I guess I won't be a "blushing bride". Well, unless I forget to use my suntan lotion.....

Cool, me and my hubby are going to CN for my 50th and our 30th anniversary! Dec. counting the days!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsfit View Post
    Cool, me and my hubby are going to CN for my 50th and our 30th anniversary! Dec. counting the days!
    lynnsfit: When will you be there in December?

Well congrats to you too lynnsfit!! Enjoy