Default Yet another credit question....

Here's one that I can't seem to find an answer for! We know all the what can and cannot's as far as credit spending... BUT can we take our credits on our day trade to CSS and use them at the other resort? We got the greatest gifts for all our friends last time and now we want to use those credits on us!
    ~S

The credits may only be used at the resort where you are staying, they are not transferable to another resort.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Not exactlysure what you are asking but your green font is VERY hard to see. If you want to take resort credits from one reosrt to the other during trading places, no you can't do that.

You have to use the credits at the resort that you are staying at.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Man greenbean2 you had a good idea and made me wonder hey can you cause I could do that too! darnit!

Unfortunately, no, you can not. We stay at CTI and they do not have jewelry store, but CSS does. But when we do the trade, we can't use the credits there. Oh well.
    Vicky

Hi Vickyj,
    Even if you were staying at CSS, I don't think that you can use the resort credits at the Jewel Box.......Too bad, I was looking for something bright and shiny for my birthday in July!

suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Unfortunately, no, you can not. We stay at CTI and they do not have jewelry store, but CSS does. But when we do the trade, we can't use the credits there. Oh well.
    You are right, resort credits are not valid at the Jewel Box,
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    You are right, resort credits are not valid at the Jewel Box,
    Okay, I feel better, maybe. I bought a bracelet last year at CTI from the case in the gift shop. It wasn't from the Jewel Box, but had been "made" by some guy in Ocho Rios. It is the One Love bangle and is sterling with gold accents. Love it!
    Vicky

Thanks everyone for thr responses! 357 days until our next journey home! Here's the next level of the question though.... how would I purchase something from the day trade resort - since we aren't allowed to use cash? Can't really charge things to your room if it is at a different resort!

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean2 View Post
    Thanks everyone for thr responses! 357 days until our next journey home! Here's the next level of the question though.... how would I purchase something from the day trade resort - since we aren't allowed to use cash? Can't really charge things to your room if it is at a different resort!

Oh good question. I would wonder that also. When we have done the day trades, we don't our wallets with us.
    Vicky

We went to CN on trading places and I bought a bikini in the gift shop. They took mastercard with no problems.