Default Getting married CSS on June 18th! Who's the best Resort Photographer!

We are getting married on June 18th, who is the best resort photographer? Suggestions please! I want awesome pics!

Just got back from CSS & had the wedding of my dreams there! Albert is awesome Congrats!

@LoriAnn - I would love to see pictures, I am getting married next July at CSS and using the resort photographer for the wedding pictures! If you wouldn't mind emailing them to me at beckysayre@gmail.com I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Quote Originally Posted by LoriAnn View Post
    Just got back from CSS & had the wedding of my dreams there! Albert is awesome Congrats!
    Thanks & Congrats! Do you have any photos to post??

Yes, I will post some later on tonight when I get some time! We opted to get ours un-edited because my husband is a photographer and can edit them himself, I model also so sometimes we're a little pickier than most on what's done to the photo's. I will say they gave us an option of 2 photographers, so you can have more than one angle or so if you want. But all the pictures we used came from Albert. That's all I would use, the others were just not that great. I will go ahead and post them all un-edited though, I doubt you'd even know it! They look fabulous! AND if you're thinking of getting the video please do! I can't say it enough, I am in love with our video! Talk to you soon...