Thread: July 10-17

Default July 10-17

We are excited about our first Couples experience. Hope to meet new friends and create lifetime memories.
    We have stayed at S in 2009 and am looking forward to showing my fiance how beautiful Negril is. ( I was there in 2000)
    Dwayne & Karen
    (Troutman, NC)

Hi Dwayne & Karen We will be at CN 7/7-7/16 for our 4th trip. We have met alot of very nice people and the staff, food and the beach are incredible. This is why we have made coming to CN a annual trip.

Default July 10-17

Quote Originally Posted by Chris&Denny View Post
    Hi Dwayne & Karen We will be at CN 7/7-7/16 for our 4th trip. We have met alot of very nice people and the staff, food and the beach are incredible. This is why we have made coming to CN a annual trip.
    We are looking forward to the trip. Hope to meet you guys there.

Hi,
    My husband and I will be there from July 9th- 17th This will be our first time to Jamaica and we're celebrating our 10yr anniversary! See ya there

Hi! We will be at CN July 9-17 for the 5th time. You will love it!!! Hope to meet up with you! We have met the greatest people there and made some awesome friends that we will meet up with this year while we are there.

Sounds great everyone....Can't wait to meet everyone..