My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon at CSA yesterday. I have never in my life been so sad to get on a plane!!! All of you who have been there understand . . . it is an experience beyond words!!

Everything was completely PERFECT. From the room to the beach to the crystal clear water to the staff, we could not have asked for more. I have never felt more like royalty in my life. I was so surprised that we never heard "no" when we asked a question . . . the answer was ALWAYS "no problem, mon." I can't get over how incredibly friendly everyone is.

We ate at every restaurant, and the food was to die for. I am kind of a picky eater, and I loved EVERYTHING I ordered. They make the best drinks at all of the bars!

I finally understand why so many people say they start saving for their next trip as soon as they return. My husband and I will be back without a doubt! Our trip was complete paradise. When I first started planning our trip, I thought we would go to an "S" resort, but that would have been such a mistake. Choosing CSA was the best decision I have made since our April wedding!!

Thanks, Couples, for providing such an amazing, unforgettable time!