Default Blackwell Rum- Chris Blackwell

Does anyone know if Couples offers Blackwell Rum? In particular CSS. I have seen it on travel shows about Jamaica, and Matt and I really want to try it. It sounds soooo good. Thanks

Don't know, mostly I see Appletons.
    Vicky

I've never seen it at any of the resorts but it is available at the airport and we always bring a bottle home with us. Yummy!

I've never seen it anyplace but the Travel Channel, the gift shop at SweptAway, and at the airport. Never tried it.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I think the only rums you will find behind the bars at all of the Couples is Appletons & Bacardi. I'm a rum drinker and that's what I found at CSS, CN and CSA.

Default blacklwell rum

you won't get it at couples..but they do serve appleton VX...at the airport 35$ abottle...in the U.S. if you can get it 90$...the only resort that serves it regularly is goldeneye......blackwell rum..a little dominoes,.jollyboys music..life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    I think the only rums you will find behind the bars at all of the Couples is Appletons & Bacardi. .
    At CN they have (or had anyway) Buccaneer rum and White Label rum (Brugal, I think) in addition to:
    Appleton Special
    Appleton V/X
    Appleton white
    Bacardi

They also have overproof - have no idea of the brand and don't care to, but King Seki probably knows.

As far as blackwell - have only seen it on TC.

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    you won't get it at couples..but they do serve appleton VX...at the airport 35$ abottle...in the U.S. if you can get it 90$...the only resort that serves it regularly is goldeneye......blackwell rum..a little dominoes,.jollyboys music..life is good.
    How does it compare to real rum like HC, Flor De Cana, Higher End Appleton, Pyrat, Ron Z, etc.?

They only serve Appleton, and the dangerous Overproof. We bought the Blackwell and were very disappointed. We have tried Pyrat (works in mixed drinks), lots of Bacardis (mixed bag) and, my favorite, the Ron Zacapa Centenario XO - we just sip on it from a snifter. I would suggest buying a small bottle to try.