Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cant wait to try it out in 18 days
    driveindou

Quote Originally Posted by driveinduo View Post
    Cant wait to try it out in 18 days
    If I could like your post I would. July 2nd can't come soon enough. Only problem looks to be that we won't be able to hit the island on arrival due to a wedding.
    Vicky

Well done Couples! Well done indeed. It truly was our only negative about the entire resort. See ya in 63 days!

That ol boat was half the fun of the island! what an experiance that was! oh well, this new boat looks great! Great job Couples, once again you show why Tower Isle is home!

Does the newest arrival to the fleet have a name? I can see a contest looming here. Oh. Did someone say "contest"??? Well okay. In that case my vote is for "The Island Princess". Just a thought.

July 2nd would also have been out first day on the island (:
    Do we know if it will be shut down all day due to the wedding?
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Just got home last night after 12 glorious days in PARADISE!!!! The boat had only been at the resort nine days when we arrived. It is the best new addition at CTI. Delan is the full time driver. Calmore and Kenneth handle the chores when Delan is off. Delan told me that when he picked it up (it was shipped from MoBay to San Souci), it still had the plastic wrapped around it. Plenty of room, very stable, no splash from the waves, a wonderful sound system, and THE BEST DRIVER IN THE WORLD!!!!!

P.S. The new countdown clock has started....349 and counting!!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

The new boat is awesome. and it comes with music! Delan does an incredible job driving us back and forth every day.

What a great addition. A permanent dock AND a pontoon boat.

Quote Originally Posted by JamAmericans View Post
    July 2nd would also have been out first day on the island (:
    Do we know if it will be shut down all day due to the wedding?
    The Tower Isle Weddings are in the late afternoon, early evening. At one time when they started having them, the island was supposed to open earlier in the day as they would clear it at 4:00. I guess we will see.
    Vicky

Default New Boat

Well, we were there for the boat that barely made it and then were excited for the "new boat" last couple of years, so this one looks really "snazzy"! Hope we have the same great crew taking us back and forth...loved the company and conversation!

Thanks. I hope so. Not fair everyone would miss a day. We get in Friday
    Afternoon and will ask. Probably do SSB if closed.
    You guys?
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Quote Originally Posted by JamAmericans View Post
    Thanks. I hope so. Not fair everyone would miss a day. We get in Friday
    Afternoon and will ask. Probably do SSB if closed.
    You guys?
    We wont' be in until Saturday afternoon, probably about 1 or 2 to arrive at resort. So by the time we eat, probably no time to get to the island. We will see.
    Vicky

On our most recent trip to CTI, last April, there was a lot of talk about the early closing due to weddings. I spoke with some that were so bent out of shape that they were going to leave earlier than usual, wound up not really enjoying the day that they did have. Most of the people that I spoke with were, understandably, bummed out. But it was certainly not worth ruining the rest of the day.

With all that the Couples organization does for their guests, I really really don't have a problem with giving up 1, 2, or 3 hours of my pleasure, so that someone else can have their moment on that wonderful island.
    Life, is no more than an attitude. And if you are able to adapt to situations as they come up in life, certainly having the right attitude will help a great deal. Remember what many Jamaicans have said, "In Jamaica, we don't have "problems", we have "situations". Everyone knows that "problems" are sometimes hard to solve. So by looking at the same event from a different vantage point, it will shed more light so that you can see other ways and other answers to deal with the very same issue.

Richie

Richie,
    We wanted to name it NTLB for No Tan Line Boat......I was told that it will be named "Island Time".
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Actually, I like that name. "Island Time". Clear, concise, to the point.
    For those of us out there with fifteen years or more to CTI, and who love TI as much as we do, we thank the powers that be for this most eloquent addition to the fleet.
    Our turn will come again in just 141 days.

nice!

That's awesome.....can't wait until I come home again and catch a ride to the island.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2