Default Canceled Honeymoon rebooked for January!

Woohoo! It looks like the hubby and I will finally be heading to CSS in January for our honeymoon that was canceled in May!

We were the lucky flight that had already left Charlotte, NC May 23rd and headed toward Montego Bay, but were unaware of the air traffic controller strike that started after we took off. After circling around for a while trying to get the situation figured out, we were sent back to NC. Upon arrival we were stuck in the airport until 6:30 p.m. that evening (having been up since 2:00 a.m.) trying to find another flight or somewhere else to go for our honeymoon altogether. We decided to get a refund on our flights and take a small roadtrip around the midwest, with the hopes of rescheduling our Jamaican honeymoon.

After an hour and a half on the phone with our booking company, we think we have everything squared away. Barring any unforseen incidents, we should be at CSS January 9-14, 2012. Can't wait to get to enjoy our first Couples experience, even if it is 8 months past when we were supposed to go 8-)

Excellent!! I know you both will have a wonderful and magical time at CSS!!

Yay for you!!! And think of how JEALOUS all of your friends will be when you come home in the dead of winter with a FABULOUS TAN!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Wow, I'm sorry you had all that trouble just trying to go on your honeymoon! I'm happy that you were able to get it rescheduled though!!

Enjoy the AN beach and complete that "tan all over" feeling!!!! Just bring lots of SPF30+ lotion!!!