Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Way to go Franklyn. We were there beginning of June. Had many Vodka Passions. Franklyn said if we came back next year for our 30th anniversay and renewed our vows, he would be my husband's best man.. We may take him up on that.

Congratulations, Franklyn! I cannot think of a more deserving bar tender. Year after year Franklyn is "rocking" the bars - with personality, service - the whole package! He does a fantastic job and I am happy to say I have been on the receivng end of his wonderful service. Respect mon!

Congrats Franklin you are the best we were there April19-26 and enjoyed you!!! see you soon

Where is Franklin at usually at CN...any specific bar?
    Can't wait to catch up to columbo & have him buy me a drink!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Usually at the pool bar. See you on the 8th !
    Was at a Harley rally for the last week and could not post earlier than today.

Nick and I send congratulations to you. Much deserved!!!

little late here, sorry, but a BIG CONGRATULATIONS Franklyn. You are one of the reasons we return every year to Couples Negril. We love your smile, your personality, your drinks, your jokes, your games (with toothpicks, remember my neice Cassie solved it last year) and We LOVE YOU. Well deserved award for sure. See you in January Franklyn....One Love!! Randy & Dianna
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2