Threaded View

shandi Guest

Default Couples Negril Bartendar Recieves Service Award!

Congratulations to Franklyn Wallace, regional recepient of this years, Jamaica Tourism Service Excellence Awards!
    Dubbed the Oscars of tourism, the awards ceremony wined, dined and entertained the industry stars for their hard work with the same touch of high-class service that they have become accustomed to providing.

The resort individual winners received a trophy, $75,000, two all-inclusive weekends for two and complimentary passes for two to local attractions as well as a flip ultra video camcorder.

We asked Mr Wallace a few questions that might point to the secrets of his success.

How long have you been bartending at CNG?
    “6 years, 4 months”

What do you love best about your job/career here?
    “Serving the guests”

Tell us what makes you an award winning bartender?
    “Friendliness and customer service skills. One love across the board.”

Favorite on the job story?
    “I gave some guests a joke and other guests visited the resort and asked for me saying their friends who were here told them of me and could relate the joke I gave their friends. The joke was about a Rastafarian man who was on a bus and he fell asleep and a little boy trimmed his hair. When the man woke up he stopped the bus and got off but when he felt his head he realized his dread locks were gone so he told the driver that he let off the wrong man.”

Do you have specialty drink you serve? How is it made?
    Vodka Passion made with:
    1 ounce of Vodka
    1 ounce of Peach Snaps
    1 dash of Lime Juice
    1 dash of clear simple syrup
    Topped off with Ting
    Attached Images Attached Images