Default Couple Negril Photographer - Not for wedding

We booked our trip for April 2012 for Couples Negril and were wondering if they have a photograper that walks around and takes pics, and a photo shop where you can order pictures like they do at Couples Tower Isle? That was a nice feature at TI, and we were able to get some nice group pictures. We were in Negril in 2009, but I don't remember a photographer being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trishamarie View Post
    ... Couples Negril and were wondering if they have a photograper that walks around and takes pics, and a photo shop where you can order pictures like they do at Couples Tower Isle? ...
    Yes they do. Photos may be reviewed on the sunset deck above Cassava Terrace.

Yes, Last year I got pictures of us in the pool, at the beach, at the restaurants and before we departed on the catamaran all from the resort photographer.

There are 2 photographers at CN. They can usually be found in the evenings taking photos that capture beautiful sunsets in the background and guests that are dressed for the evening. You can view your photos on a computer near guest relations, and you can purchase prints or CDs. You will be asked the date that the photos were taken and which photographer (man or woman) took the photos. They are usually ready to view the day after photos are taken.

Thanks Everyone!

Do the pictures cost alot?

Quote Originally Posted by klkennedy2012 View Post
    Yes, far too much!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Yes there are photographers, they used to be comtractors and wander a little during the day and at weddings and then at night they would be around. Couples now has their own photographers who in MHO are not the same caliber as the previous contractors. I missed Foster on this trip back in February as he was always creative and paid attention to detail. Picture are price in my opinion, as we seldom get prints to take home we generally would like a disk. The packages are not flexible and they offered a print that had to be sent away and then mailed to us we would have to pay postage on top of the package price as well. Needless to say we did not purchase the same amount of pictures as we have in the past.
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

TIP: Have them open a folder for you at the photo desk & check the photos they take of you daily .... Pull out the ones you like & put in your folder ..... The last day or evening .... go sort through them & pick out your favorites to buy. They are kind of expensive but no more so than pictures taken by a photographer in the states ..... We used our RR credits for a package of 15 pix & calendar ............ Don't remember the exact cost but it took most of our $200 credit .......... Worth every penny IMHO ........ Syan took some GREAT pictures when we were at CN for Christmas 2011. Hope he's still there when we go next so we can have him do a photo shoot around the resort ...... I saw some the pictures & they were so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by klkennedy2012 View Post
    Julie

Yes Absolutely...we were just there (April 14th-24) and there were several photo ops....just pay attention to the day and time they were taken...then go to the photo room and they will pull them up for you..awesome photographers!