Default Secret Rendezvous

Tell me about how the SR work. I know it is a surprise what resort you are assigned but do you get to pick a room once you are assigned or do you get whatever is available? Can you upgrade?

Basically, it is used to fill rooms. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit--oh wait that is for my kids and their happy meals. As for upgrading you can always ask once you get to the resort and pay the difference at that time, but with sr you are getting what is left. My philosophy is any room at any Couples is better than being home!
    Vicky

7 days before your departure you will find out which resort you are going to. When you arrive at the resort they will give you ROH, if you want to upgrade you can, but that would defeat the purpose of SR and saving $$.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

You get whatever is available. We ended up at CSS and I believe we got a cheaper suite(c3)? But it sure was nice. It was a 2room suite with a flat screen TV's and a nice veranda. You can upgrade if available but why? The point of the deal is to save some cash right?

We did an sr in march and went to css! Amazing! You don't pick anything. They tell you exactly a week before which you are going to and they assign you the lowest room catagory. We did not get the lowest tho. For the first night they were booked so we had a beachfront suite with a jacuzzi in a block and from there we're tranfered to a huge suite in g block, not sure what catagory but great views, huge verandah, but a crappy bathroom. But we have a tiny apartment bathroom at home so it was fine for us, for others maybe a big deal. Either way it was not the bottom tier room! We had the best time and saved a bunch booking an sr and would certainly do it again! I am sure you can upgrade if it is available but we never asked nor needed too.

If you have 2 couples booking on the same ticket/reservation would they go to the same resort?

We did it in February and got CTI and were delighted.

Hum...this is sounding really nice. I'm thinking of signing up for SR, and we haven't had our first Couples trip yet. I like pleasant supervises and that fact that you save money is a plus. Think I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffin View Post
    If you have 2 couples booking on the same ticket/reservation would they go to the same resort?
    If two couples are doing SR, they just need to call Couples and notify them that they are together. Randymon has said that they will do this for 2 couples, but no more.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    If two couples are doing SR, they just need to call Couples and notify them that they are together. Randymon has said that they will do this for 2 couples, but no more.
    Thank you Juli, I had been wondering the same thing. It would be nice to go with our best friends once again and save some money at the same time.