Default Should I wait to book the week between Christmas and New Years?

We already have 12/8-12/25 booked at CSS, but hubby's decided we should spend two weeks in paradise (and hey, who am I to argue?). Should we book now? CSS is our "home", but I'm thinking it might be nice to throw caution to the wind (and keep some $$ in our pockets!) by doing a secret rendezvous the second week, but I'm not sure if it will be available. I seem to remember the Dec SR last year excluded the week between Christmas and New Years. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!!

I would not wait to book between Xmas and New years. That time always sells out at all Couples resorts
    Book it as soon as you can otherwise you might get shut out!

Often the S.R. is not offered during the holidays because the resorts are booked solid I'd reserve now. Maybe keep an eye on the Wednesday specials.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

SR is used to sell empty rooms at the 'last minute'. SR is offered 60 days or less in advance. I would not plan on there being a SR the week between Christmas and New Year's. That is the busiest week of the year and usually a sell-out. If you want to stay over Christmas break then book your room now!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

They offer it based on availability so it might not be available since that's a really busy time. You could always make your own SR and pick one out of a hat or something. You could make a thread asking everyone's favorite room and resort and take the most popular. Or I could just pick for you. lol

We've been there for the last six years the week before Christmas, always leaving on Christmas day, when rates go up. Occupancy tends to be down a little the week before Christmas but I know the place fills up immediately after so I wouldn't wait too long to arrange your reservations. I don't think there are any specials as that's the beginning of peak season.